|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease killed 4/5 of Florence's population in 1348?
(a) Black Death.
(c) Typhoid Fever.
2. How many people were left in Rome after the Black Death outbreak of 1348?
3. What was the name of the pope that arrived in Florence in January 1419?
(a) Pope Nicholas IV.
(b) Pope Eugene IV.
(c) Pope Martin V.
(d) Pope Gregory XII.
4. In what district of Florence did Filippo live?
(c) San Giovanni.
5. In what year did the worst outbreak of the Black Death in Florence occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the child that Filippo adopted in 1419?
2. Which Italian artist was legendary for the broken nose that caused ugliness?
3. What did the author say the atmosphere in Rome was like?
4. Who did Filippo build a house for in 1412?
5. What type of gallery did Filippo add to his dome plans for the Santa Maria del Fiore in 1419?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)