|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Bruce establish a pact with Bobby at first?
(a) Because he could not hunt.
(b) Because he was not a part of the tribe.
(c) Because he could not fish.
(d) Because he could not make arrows.
2. In Chapter 19, how much money dioes Bruce need to pay for drugs for an epidemic that they are fighting?
3. What does Bruce realize the Motilones are talking about when they describe something that God would come out of?
(a) A book.
(b) A pack.
(c) A grave.
(d) A tree.
4. How was Bobby killed?
(a) Shot in the heart.
(b) Shot in the groin.
(c) Shot in the head.
(d) Shot in the back.
5. What are two men yelling into a hole in Chapter 17?
(a) "God save us."
(b) "God come back to us."
(c) "God, help us."
(d) "God, God, come out of the hole."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gloria studying in Bogota when she meets Bruce?
2. What does Bruce say about God that amazes the Motilones?
3. When is the first time that Bruce ever sees a Motilone cry?
4. Where is Bobby's body taken?
5. How is Atabacdora injured in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Landinez suggest Bruce do about the rumors that are circulating?
2. How does Bruce get money to pay for drugs for a measles epidemic?
3. What happens on the third day after Bruce has walked into the jungle after leaving the hospital in Tibu.
4. How do the Motilone catch fish?
5. Why are two men shouting on the trail when Bruce and others near Norecayra?
6. After meeting with Gloria's mother in Chapter 24, why does Bruce not go back to Tibu.
7. What are two reasons that Bruce belived that the Motilones were the fastest example of development that had ever occurred in a primitive tribe?
8. What happens to Atabacadora and how is he healed?
9. Who is Odo and why does Bobby take care of him?
10. Why is everyone afraid when the tiger speaks?
This section contains 1,018 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)