|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much longer does the doctor say that Bruce would have lived if he had not been taken back to civilization from Corroroncayra or received medication?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 15 hours.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 24 hours.
2. What do the women spend most of their days doing?
(a) Gathering plants.
(b) Tending gardens.
3. What is Gloria studying in Bogota when she meets Bruce?
4. When is a government commission flown into the area to solve a boundary problem?
5. What had the Motilone done for the man who asked Bobby to stop when he was on his way home in Chapter 24?
(a) Fixed a broken arm.
(b) Set broken ribs.
(c) Stitched a wound in his leg.
(d) Treated a concussion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Motilone say will happen when the tiger speaks and the spirits come out of the rocks?
2. Where does Bruce go after visiting Gloria's mother?
3. What does Bruce realize the Motilones are talking about when they describe something that God would come out of?
4. How long does Bobby mourn after his daughter dies?
5. What did the Motilone believe that Bruce was when he came to the jungle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bruce get money to pay for drugs for a measles epidemic?
2. Why is everyone afraid when the tiger speaks?
3. What does Bruce do to entertain the children.
4. How does Bobby act when his daughter dies?
5. What do the Motilones do during an average day?
6. How does Bruce persuade the witch doctor to use medicine for the pinkeye epidemic?
7. Describe Bobby's funeral.
8. Why are two men shouting on the trail when Bruce and others near Norecayra?
9. How does Bruce begin teaching Motilones how to read?
10. What happens to Atabacadora and how is he healed?
This section contains 1,053 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)