|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Bruce escapes from the Motilone, how many days does he walk before finding food?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 2 days.
2. When Bruce leaves Caracas on a bus to find and help the Motilone, what town does he go to in the foothills of the Andes?
(a) Los Bagres.
(c) San Esteban.
3. Who does Bobby say is the real leader of the Motilone?
(b) Jesus Christ.
4. How does Bruce get money to support himself in Caracas?
(a) Teaching a class at a Catholic school.
(b) Teaching English for the Ministry of Health.
(c) He receives money from his parents.
(d) A job performing manual labor.
5. How many Indians come with Bruce to find the Motilone?
6. The fourth time that Bruce places gifts on the trail, what do the Motilones leave in their place?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) Some fish.
(c) 4 arrows point down.
(d) Some bananas.
7. Where does Bruce transfer his second year of college?
(a) Texas State.
(b) Michigan State.
(c) University of Minnesota.
(d) University of Nebraska.
8. Where does Bruce lose his plane ticket to South America?
(a) At church.
(b) In the car.
(c) At the airport.
(d) In his bedroom.
9. What does Bruce find on the street in Chicago?
(a) Twenty-dollar bill.
(b) Ten-dollar bill.
(c) Five-dollar bill.
(d) A man's wallet.
10. How much money does Bruce have for expenses when he flies to South America from America for the first time?
11. What time of day is it when Bruce is in his room and decides to talk to Jesus?
(a) 1:00 a.m.
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
12. About how long does Bruce stay with the Motilone after he is shot with an arrow?
(a) A week.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 12 days.
(d) A month.
13. Why is Bruce passing blood every morning when he stays in the Indian village in the Andes?
(a) He has Chagas disease.
(b) He has a filovirus.
(c) He has amoebic dysentery.
(d) He has Dengue.
14. How do the men who find Bruce after he escapes from the Motilones get him to a nearby house?
(a) On a mule.
(b) They carried him.
(c) On a horse.
(d) They dragged him on a blanket.
15. When does Bruce go to the Lutheran church after he was saved?
(a) Wednesday evenings.
(b) Thursday evenings.
(c) Sunday evenings.
(d) Sunday mornings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What don't the Indians that Bruce stays with after Dr. Christian left like about the Indian Christians?
2. Who are some of the settlers who have been giving the Motilone problems?
3. What does Kent Lange's church look like?
4. What is the name of the Indian tribe in the village that Bruce stumbled into?
5. How many Motilone men surround Bruce when he is shot with an arrow?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)