|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high is Bobby's hammock from the ground?
(a) 5 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 50 feet.
2. In Chapter 22, how many days have sick people been without food or water?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) At least 5 days.
(d) About 3 days.
3. The fourth time that Bruce places gifts on the trail, what do the Motilones leave in their place?
(a) Some bananas.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) Some fish.
(d) 4 arrows point down.
4. Where is the mission board located that Bruce applied to?
5. What does Bruce finally find to eat after he escapes from the Motilones?
(a) Some type of fruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bruce leaves the hospital in Tibu, what does he bring back to make his life more comfortable?
2. Who are some of the settlers who have been giving the Motilone problems?
3. Who does Bruce meet at a church in Bogota who helps him by giving him money and clothing?
4. Where do the Motilone defecate when Bruce first lives with them?
5. Where does Bruce set up camp when he returns to the jungle after leaving Bogota?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)