|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce say about God that amazes the Motilones?
(a) That God would forgive them.
(b) That God had become a man.
(c) That God loved them.
(d) That God wanted them to have peace.
2. Why does Graciano bring people to Iquiacarora?
(a) To fight with the Motilone.
(b) To help the Motilone fight the escaped prisoners.
(c) To threaten the Motilone.
(d) They needed medical attention.
3. Why, as Bruce learns later, are the Indians so upset when they returned to their village and find Bruce there?
(a) A white man had killed some children earlier that week.
(b) Two Indians had been killed by white settlers earlier that day.
(c) Some white men had killed some women and children.
(d) They did not have enough food to share with a stranger.
4. After Bruce is saved, what becomes more painful for Bruce?
5. What types of trees are planted by the sidewalks in Puerto Ayacucho?
(a) Mango trees.
(b) Palm Trees.
(c) Carribean Pines.
(d) Almond trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book of the Bible are Bobby and Bruce translating in Chapter 24?
2. How was Bobby killed?
3. Where is Bobby's body taken?
4. What is the first food that Bruce is given when he is taken to the Motilone communal home?
5. How does Bruce get back to civilization from Corroroncayra?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)