|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Bruce when he begins wondering "Who is my God?"
2. What smell bothered Bruce when he and Dr. Christian reach the first Indian village?
(a) Dead fish.
(b) Rotting food.
(c) Human excrement.
(d) A dead body.
3. What does Bruce find on the street in Chicago?
(a) Five-dollar bill.
(b) A man's wallet.
(c) Ten-dollar bill.
(d) Twenty-dollar bill.
4. Where is the mission board located that Bruce applied to?
5. What country does a missionary serve in who speaks at the Lange's church when Bruce is sixteen?
(a) New Guinea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kent Lange's church look like?
2. What language does Bruce speak to a priest at the airport in South America?
3. Who do Bobby, Bruce, and Ayaboquina decide to appeal to concerning Abril's threats?
4. From what town do Bruce and Dr. Christian depart in a truck that would take them to the river?
5. At the end of Chapter 3, what does Bruce's mother say is the source of half of the problems in their family?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)