|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the mission board located that Bruce applied to?
2. Who is Bruce's best friend growing up?
(a) Kent Lange.
(b) Andrew Bayers.
(c) David Brown.
(d) Jonathan Ayers.
3. What river does Bruce and Dr. Christian travel on as they travel to the Indians?
(a) Rio Apure.
(b) Rio Cojedes.
(c) Rio Meta.
4. What happens one night when Bruce starts for home late after an evening service at the interdenominational church?
(a) His father throws his belongings it the snow.
(b) His brother throws his belongings in the snow.
(c) His father locks him out.
(d) The Lange's drive him home.
5. How far does Bruce have to walk to the interdenominational church?
(a) 4 miles.
(b) 8 miles.
(c) 5 miles.
(d) 2 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the canoe trip from the town where Bruce flew in to Bobby's village?
2. Where does Bruce lose his plane ticket to South America?
3. What smell bothered Bruce when he and Dr. Christian reach the first Indian village?
4. What does Bruce find on the street in Chicago?
5. Who does Bobby say is the real leader of the Motilone?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)