|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jacqueline Woodson's mother when Jackie was born?
2. Where was the "New Girl" Diana from?
(b) Puerto Rico.
3. What had Grandpa Gunnar done with the swing set in "Daddy This Time"?
(a) He sold it.
(b) He gave it away.
(c) He had cemented it down.
(d) He buried it.
4. What day of the week is described in the poem "Lessons"?
5. What physical trait do Mary Anne, Gunnar, Jackie, Dell, and Hope all share, according to the poet in "Genetics"?
(a) Large noses.
(c) Broad shoulders and small feet.
(d) Gaps between their front teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jackie and her siblings move after Aunt Kay's death, as described in the poem "Moving Again"?
2. What is the name of Jacqueline Woodson's father?
3. How does Jacqueline Woodson describe her infant fists in "Second Daughter's Second Day on Earth"?
4. What aspect of learning did Jacqueline Woodson struggle with growing up?
5. What kind of tree does the poet describe sitting under on her block in "How to Listen #6"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)