|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what years was John F. Kennedy President of the United States?
2. Where did Uncle Robert promise to take Jackie and her siblings in the poem "Far Rockaway"?
(c) Coney Island.
(d) A Yankees game.
3. Where was William J. Woodson born?
4. What is described as Hope's Kryptonite in the poem "Hope"?
(a) His father.
(c) The South.
(d) His mother.
5. When was Malcolm X born?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Jacqueline Woodson born?
2. In what language did Gunnar ask Jackie to speak to him, in "Daddy This Time"?
3. What Biblical river is referenced in the poem "The Leavers"?
4. What is the maiden name of Jacqueline Woodson's mother?
5. On what night of the week did Jackie's mother depart for New York in the poem "The Blanket"?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)