|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Thomas Woodson's father?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Walt Whitman.
(c) Ben Franklin.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
2. How is Dorothy related to Mary Anne?
(a) She is her cousin.
(b) She is her aunt.
(c) She is her mother.
(d) She is her sister.
3. Where is the church that Mary Anne took her children to attend in Brooklyn?
(b) Park Avenue.
(c) Bedford Avenue.
(d) Bushwick Avenue.
4. When is the poem "Maria" set?
(a) Early April.
(b) Late August.
(d) Late June.
5. How old was Roman when he finally returned from the hospital in "One Place"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What title of address did Jackie's mother forbid her children to use?
2. Whose dream of a ladder to heaven is described in "Bible Times"?
3. When does Jackie describe her grandfather bringing home superhero comic books for his grandchildren in "Hope"?
4. How old was Jacqueline Woodson's mother when Jackie was born?
5. In what neighborhood of Brooklyn is the apartment that is described in "Brooklyn, New York"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)