|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as looking down on the South for its inequality in "Journey"?
(b) Mary Anne.
2. When was Malcolm X born?
3. Where were Jacqueline Woodson's ancestors living when they were slaves?
(c) South Carolina.
4. What animals are described as making noise at the time of Jacqueline's birth in "Other People's Memory"?
(a) Blue jays.
5. What was William J. Woodson's relationship to Jacqueline?
(a) He was her great-great-grandfather.
(b) He was her grandfather.
(c) He was her great-grandfather.
(d) He was her great-great-uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Along what river did the Woodsons travel on their trips from Ohio to South Carolina?
2. What book of essays did James Baldwin publish in 1963?
3. Who was Thomas Woodson's mother?
4. Where did Jack Woodson earn a scholarship to attend college?
5. Who was Thomas Woodson's father?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)