|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jacqueline Woodson's father?
(a) Jack Austin Woodson.
(b) John Robert Woodson.
(c) Peter Paul Woodson.
(d) James Allen Woodson.
2. What form are the poems of Brown Girl Dreaming?
(b) Blank verse.
(c) Iambic pentameter.
(d) Free verse.
3. When was William J. Woodson born?
4. Where were Jacqueline Woodson's ancestors living when they were slaves?
(c) South Carolina.
5. What is the name of Mary Anne Woodson's sister who was less than a year older than her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the home of the Woodsons described as in "The Ghosts of the Nelsonville House"?
2. Where did Mary Anne's family live in South Carolina?
3. Along what river did the Woodsons travel on their trips from Ohio to South Carolina?
4. What is Grace Woodson's relationship to Jacqueline?
5. When was Jacqueline Woodson born?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)