|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mary Anne's sister Caroline called?
2. Who was Jacqueline Woodson's first grade teacher?
(a) Mr. Jackson.
(b) Ms. Smith.
(c) Ms. Claude.
(d) Ms. Feidler.
3. What flavor ice-cream is described as Gunnar's favorite in "The Candy Lady"?
(d) Butternut pecan.
4. When did Martin Luther King, Jr.'s March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom take place?
(a) September 14, 1962.
(b) July 12, 1966.
(c) April 7, 1964.
(d) August 28, 1963.
5. When was William J. Woodson born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the home of the Woodsons described as in "The Ghosts of the Nelsonville House"?
2. When was Martin Luther King, Jr. born?
3. Whose dream of a ladder to heaven is described in "Bible Times"?
4. When did the American Civil War end?
5. What was William J. Woodson's relationship to Jacqueline?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)