|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lived below Jackie's family when they moved to Herzl Street?
2. How old does Jacqueline Woodson describe herself in the poem "The Beginning"?
3. What is described as Hope's Kryptonite in the poem "Hope"?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) The South.
4. What did Georgina tell her grandchildren never to do?
(a) Go to college.
(c) Sit in the back of the bus.
(d) Pet a dog.
5. Who is the focus of the poem "The Paint Eater"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dell described as in "The Beginning"?
2. What health problem did the boy from up the road suffer from in "The Almost Friends"?
3. What does Mary Anne bring home for her children in "Another Way"?
4. Where is the church that Mary Anne took her children to attend in Brooklyn?
5. What day of the week is described in the poem "Lessons"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)