1. When was Jacqueline Woodson born?
(a) February 12, 1963.
(b) June 2, 1963.
(c) March 12, 1965.
(d) August 15, 1962.
2. Where was Jacqueline Woodson born?
(a) Columbus, Ohio.
(b) Nelsonville, South Carolina.
(c) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(d) New York, New York.
3. Where were Jacqueline Woodson's ancestors living when they were slaves?
(b) South Carolina.
4. What form are the poems of Brown Girl Dreaming?
(a) Iambic pentameter.
(c) Blank verse.
(d) Free verse.
5. What is the maiden name of Jacqueline Woodson's mother?
6. What is the name of Jacqueline Woodson's father?
(a) Peter Paul Woodson.
(b) John Robert Woodson.
(c) Jack Austin Woodson.
(d) James Allen Woodson.
7. How old was Jacqueline Woodson's mother when Jackie was born?
8. How old was Jacqueline Woodson's father when Jackie was born?
9. During what years was John F. Kennedy President of the United States?
10. When was Martin Luther King, Jr. born?
11. When did Martin Luther King, Jr.'s March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom take place?
(a) April 7, 1964.
(b) August 28, 1963.
(c) July 12, 1966.
(d) September 14, 1962.
This section contains 3,832 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)