1. Which of the following areas is the point from which the Boyce family emigrates?
2. What are Deighton's happy news?
3. What type of job do most immigrant women in the story have?
4. Which of the following is the year in which the opening of the book is set?
5. In what part of New York does the Boyce family live?
6. How old is Selina at the opening of the book?
7. What is Selina's sister's name?
8. What is the relationship between Selina and Beryl?
This section contains 5,791 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)