|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The War, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Silla not happy about Deighton's good news?
(a) Because she thinks that he will kill her.
(b) Because she is afraid that money is evil.
(c) Because she worries that he will squander his inheritance.
(d) Because she does not want more children.
2. In Book 3, what does Silla say that she will do to get what she wants?
(a) Make her husband get a job.
(b) Sell her husband's land.
(c) Kill her husband.
(d) Kick her husband out.
3. What does Selina do to Ina when Ina states that she will tell their father how bad he is?
(a) Selina beat ups Ina.
(b) Selina tries to strangle Ina.
(c) Selina pulls Ina's hair.
(d) Selina pushes Ina into a door.
4. What is one of the main issues that the Boyce family faces?
5. Which of the following is the year in which the opening of the book is set?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ina tell her mother that her father plans to do?
2. How do others react when Selina tries to tell them about her mother's plan to sell her father's land?
3. What is the relationship between Suggie and Selina?
4. What sets Miss Mary apart from the other tenants?
5. Which of the following item types will Silla make and sell for extra money?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)