|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Pastorale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not in the Boyce family photograph?
(b) The son.
2. What does Selina's mother bring home from work for Selina?
(a) A letter.
(b) Hand-me down clothes.
(d) Extra work.
3. In Book 2, Pastorale, what does Selina ask to do with her best friend?
(a) Look for her father.
(b) Go to Prospect Park.
(c) Spend the afternoon at Coney Island.
(d) Visit a boy.
4. What do Selina and Beryl argue about in Book 2?
(a) About how to feed a baby.
(b) About how animals eat.
(c) About the identity of Virgie's boyfriend.
(d) About how babies are born.
5. Which of the following phrase best describes the relationship between Deighton and Silla?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Unhappy marriage.
(c) Father and daughter.
(d) Having an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the argument between Selina and Beryl in Book 2, what does Selina believe that she will never do?
2. What does Beryl do to comfort Selina after they argue at the park?
3. What is the relationship between Mary and Maritze?
4. What does Selina do as Beryl comforts her at the park in Book 2?
5. What are Deighton's happy news?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)