|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Selina, Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Selina do as Beryl comforts her at the park in Book 2?
(a) She tells a story from the island.
(b) She keeps arguing.
(c) She wonders what is going on.
(d) She reads poetry that she has written.
2. What happens on the walk home after the Association meeting?
(a) They drink rum.
(b) Selina and Clive have sex.
(c) Clive convinces Selina to join the Association.
(d) Selina remembers Miss Thompson's story and runs away.
3. How many siblings does Beryl have?
(a) Three (3).
(b) Six (6).
(c) Seven (7).
(d) Five (5).
4. What does Clive do during the War?
(a) Cleans up dead bodies.
(b) Flies fighter planes.
(c) Digs fox holes.
(d) Is a cook in the Navy.
5. Which of the following is Miss Thompson's advice to a grown-up Selina?
(a) To graduate from college.
(b) To stay away from boys.
(c) To refrain from attending Association meetings.
(d) To have a good time while she can.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose wedding does the family attend in Book 3?
2. Which of the following is Selina warned not to do by Clive?
3. When Suggie gives Selina some rum to drink in Book 2, what does she tell Selina that the rum will do to her?
4. What does Selina find out when she returns home that Monday evening after her father has cashed the check from the land sale?
5. Who is Father Peace?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)