Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Kolya give to Illyusha when he visits him in Part 4?
2. Who does Katarina say she has a newfound love for in Book 12, Chapter 6?
3. Who is Alyosha shocked to see that Katarina is in love with in the Epilogue?
4. Whose story is told in Book 10, Chapter 1?
5. Where does Mitya claim he had been carrying the money he had received from Katarina?
Examine the character Mitya. What about the nature of this character suggests that he will be the downfall of the Karamazov family?
Examine the character Fyodor in the book. In what way does the author set up this character to be hated and not sympathized?
The role of religion is one that is very pronounced throughout much of the book. Part 1.) How does Alysosha represent religious values in the book? Part 2.) What about the author's depiction of Zosima brings religion to the forefront in the book? Part 3.) In what way could you argue that the author presented his own voice about religion by including Zosima's teachings and speeches in the book?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)