|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Grushenka's old Polish lover asking her for during Mitya's trial?
2. Who does Katarina say she has a newfound love for in Book 12, Chapter 6?
3. What does Ivan begin raving about after hearing voices at the end of Book 11?
4. Who does Kolya take his dog to go meet that was one of the boys throwing rocks at another boy?
5. Who is the first person called to testify from Mitya's family during his trial?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the irony of the chapter titles in the book. What reason might the author have to impart such irony?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the character Grushenka in the book. What motivated this character to exude selfishness and a constant need for attention?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the character Mitya. What about the nature of this character suggests that he will be the downfall of the Karamazov family?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)