|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the prosecutor bring up the possibility of killing Fyodor, but dismisses it because of medical reasons?
2. Who does Grushenka say Mitya is obsessed with that is causing them problems in Book 11?
3. What does the audience say they believe should be the verdict in Mitya's trial while the jurors go into deliberation?
(a) Sentenced to life.
(d) Sentenced to a few years.
4. Who does Grushenka tell Alyosha that she believes Mitya has a secret with?
5. What does the jury give as their judgment in Mitya's trial?
(a) Not guilty on every count.
(b) Guilty of murder only.
(c) Guilty of theft only.
(d) Guilty on every count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Mitya give for not telling the police all of the details when being questioned in Part 3, Book 9?
2. Who is called in but found that their opinions are useless in Mitya's trial?
3. What does Ivan begin raving about after hearing voices at the end of Book 11?
4. How much do police estimate Mitya spent in Mokroye?
5. Who is said to be a known suitor of Madame Khokhlakov?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)