Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the defense attorney suggest Fyodor was not in terms of a father during his speech in Mitya's trial?
2. Who does the defense lawyer plead with the jury that they consider as the murderer during his final speech in Mitya's trial?
3. Who is said to be a known suitor of Madame Khokhlakov?
4. Who does Katarina say she has a newfound love for in Book 12, Chapter 6?
5. What does Kirillovich begin quoting from during Mitya's trial in Book 12, Chapter 14?
(a) The Bible.
(b) A history book.
(c) A book of poems.
(d) A law book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prosecutor begin his final speech talking about in Mitya's trial?
2. Who goes to the witness stand in Mitya's trial after Alyosha?
3. How is the courthouse described at the beginning of Mitya's trial?
4. What does the prosecutor suggest took over Mitya and caused him to kill his father?
5. What is Grushenka's old Polish lover asking her for during Mitya's trial?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)