|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ivan present from his pocket during his testimony in Mitya's trial?
(a) 2,000 rubles.
(b) 100 rubles.
(c) 3,000 rubles.
(d) 500 rubles.
2. How many days since Mitya's trial had it been at the beginning of the Epilogue?
3. Who is called in but found that their opinions are useless in Mitya's trial?
(a) Medical experts.
(b) Mitya's brothers.
(c) Mitya's friends.
(d) Character witnesses.
4. Who does Katarina say she has a newfound love for in Book 12, Chapter 6?
5. What is Grushenka's old Polish lover asking her for during Mitya's trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do police determine that Mitya should be taken back to and the investigation continued?
2. How is the courthouse described at the beginning of Mitya's trial?
3. What does Lise smash in the door when Alyosha leaves from visiting her in Book 11?
4. What does Lise tell Alyosha that she feels when she reads horrible things?
5. Who does Mitya believe he is being arrested for the murder of in Part 3?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)