|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
2. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
3. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
4. What do Ivan and Fyodor become after Ivan comes home to confront him?
(b) Great friends.
(c) They stop speaking.
5. What is the name of the baby Lizaveta and Fyodor have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fyodor begin a life of after the death of his last wife?
2. Who does Mitya sell his dueling pistols to?
3. What is the name of a monk that Alyosha has great respect for?
4. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
5. What happens to the son of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar when he is at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of Alyosha and Grushenka's discussion in Part 4, Book 11, Chapter 1?
2. What does Rakitin tell Alyosha when he runs into him in Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 7?
3. What does Zosima say in regards to the separation of church and state in Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 5?
4. How is Captain Sneigiryov described after Ilyusha's funeral?
5. What happens to Mitya after the police and prosecutors read his statement in Part 3, Book 9, Chapter 9?
6. What is the nature of the jury's verdict in Mitya's trial?
7. How are the medical experts that are used in Mitya's trial described?
8. How does Mitya react when the police make him take off his clothes for examination?
9. How is Alyosha and Kolya's first interaction described?
10. What is the nature of Alyosha's vision that he has while at Zosima's coffin?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)