Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the defense attorney suggest Fyodor was not in terms of a father during his speech in Mitya's trial?
2. Who does the defense lawyer plead with the jury that they consider as the murderer during his final speech in Mitya's trial?
3. Who is said to be a known suitor of Madame Khokhlakov?
4. Who does Katarina say she has a newfound love for in Book 12, Chapter 6?
5. What does Kirillovich begin quoting from during Mitya's trial in Book 12, Chapter 14?
(a) The Bible.
(b) A history book.
(c) A book of poems.
(d) A law book.
6. What does the prosecutor begin his final speech talking about in Mitya's trial?
(a) Russian society.
(b) French society.
(c) The church.
(d) The Bible.
7. Who goes to the witness stand in Mitya's trial after Alyosha?
8. How is the courthouse described at the beginning of Mitya's trial?
(c) Sparsely filled.
(d) Filled with only family.
9. What does the prosecutor suggest took over Mitya and caused him to kill his father?
10. What is Grushenka's old Polish lover asking her for during Mitya's trial?
11. How old is the girl that Kolya is charged with watching that adores him?
12. What does the defense lawyer introduce as a new point of contention in his final speech in regards to Fyodor's empty envelope?
(a) Fyodor was a bad person.
(b) Mitya was in another city.
(c) Fyodor wasn't rich.
(d) That there was no proof of money being in the envelope.
13. What does Lise smash in the door when Alyosha leaves from visiting her in Book 11?
(a) Her toe.
(b) Her finger.
(c) Alyosha's finger.
(d) Alyosha's toe.
14. What does Mitya agree to being guilty of at the beginning of his trial?
(a) A thief.
(b) A drunkard and scoundrel.
(c) A drunkard and thief.
(d) A murderer.
15. What does Ivan begin raving about after hearing voices at the end of Book 11?
(a) A demon.
(b) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mitya planning on escaping to after his trial?
2. Who does Grushenka say Mitya is obsessed with that is causing them problems in Book 11?
3. What does Mitya ask the court for in Book 12, Chapter 14?
4. Who is called in but found that their opinions are useless in Mitya's trial?
5. What is the name of Kolya's dog?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)