|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
2. Where is Mitya planning on escaping to after his trial?
3. Who is said to be a known suitor of Madame Khokhlakov?
4. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
a) A bat.
b) A hammer.
c) A stick.
d) A pestle.
5. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
6. Whose oration does the audience applaud at the end of Mitya's...
This section contains 503 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)