Quiz: Part IV, Book Eleven, Chapter 1-5 , Part IV, Book Eleven,Chapter 6-10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does the author describe Grushenka as being at the beginning of Book 11?
2. What is Madame Khokhlakov sick in bed with in Book 11?
a) A bad foot.
b) A broken arm.
c) A head injury.
d) A broken leg.
3. What does Lise tell Alyosha that she feels when she reads horrible things?
b) Takes pleasure in it.
c) Becomes sad.
d) Becomes angry.
4. What has Lise abandoned when Alyosha visits her in Book 11?
a) Her bed.
b) Her confines.
c) Her wheelchair.
d) Her clothes.
5. Who does Grushenka tell Alyosha...
This section contains 287 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)