|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mitya claim he had been carrying the money he had received from Katarina?
(a) An amulet.
(b) A purse.
(c) In his pocket.
(d) A napsack.
2. Who does Ivan go to see when he returns from Moscow in Book 11, Chapter 7?
3. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
(a) Shamed him.
(b) Hit him.
(c) Cursed him.
(d) Hurt him.
4. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is angry.
5. What is Grushenka's old Polish lover asking her for during Mitya's trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
2. Who stirs from his bed and realizes the garden gate to Fyodor's house is open in Part 3?
3. What is the name of Kolya's dog?
4. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
5. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)