|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prosecutor say the defense has only presented in Book 12, Chapter 14?
2. How much money does Katarina say Mitya had loaned her family years ago during his trial?
(a) 3,000 rubles.
(b) 4,000 rubles.
(c) 1,000 rubles.
(d) 5,000 rubles.
3. Who stirs from his bed and realizes the garden gate to Fyodor's house is open in Part 3?
4. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
(c) A conscience.
(d) Christ's law.
5. What is the first name of the father of the Karamazov family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
2. Where do Alyosha and the other boys end up after they have left the Captain inside his house after the funeral?
3. What does Kirillovich begin quoting from during Mitya's trial in Book 12, Chapter 14?
4. Who does Mitya urge Alyosha to run after in the Epilogue, Chapter 2?
5. What do Alyosha and the boys go back to Ilusha's house to do at the end of the book?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)