|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alyosha go to meet in at the beginning of the Epilogue?
2. Who is thrown out of the courtroom along with Katarina during Mitya's trial?
3. What Biblical miracle does Alyosha envision at Zosima's coffin?
(a) Turning water to wine.
(b) Feeding the hungry.
(c) Walking on water.
(d) Baptizing someone.
4. Who searches for Mitya at the beginning of Book 9, Chapter 1?
(b) Pyotr Ilyich.
5. What does the jury give as their judgment in Mitya's trial?
(a) Guilty on every count.
(b) Guilty of theft only.
(c) Guilty of murder only.
(d) Not guilty on every count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Alyosha and the other boys end up after they have left the Captain inside his house after the funeral?
2. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
3. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
4. Who becomes loud and angry and is warned by the judge to stay in bounds in Book 12, Chapter 14?
5. Who does Kolya take his dog to go meet that was one of the boys throwing rocks at another boy?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)