|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who searches for Mitya at the beginning of Book 9, Chapter 1?
(c) Pyotr Ilyich.
2. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
3. Who does Katarina show Alyosha a letter from in Book 11, Chapter 7?
4. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is sad.
5. What is the name of Kolya's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cries after Ilyusha's doctor leaves in Part 4, Book 10?
2. Where do Alyosha and the other boys end up after they have left the Captain inside his house after the funeral?
3. Who does the defense lawyer plead with the jury that they consider as the murderer during his final speech in Mitya's trial?
4. Which person is not at the table with Grushenka when Mitya arrives at the tavern?
5. Who is Alyosha planning to meet with to discuss Mitya's planned escape at the beginning of the Epilogue?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)