|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
(a) Tricked them.
(b) Blackmailed them.
(c) Bribed them.
(d) Forced them.
2. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) Fyodor's house.
(b) Grigory's house.
(c) Grushenka's house.
(d) Ivan's house.
3. Where does Mitya claim he had been carrying the money he had received from Katarina?
(a) In his pocket.
(b) A napsack.
(c) A purse.
(d) An amulet.
4. Where do the boys carry the coffin in the Epilogue, Chapter 3?
(a) Fyodor's home.
(b) The graveyard.
(c) Ilyusha's home.
(d) The church.
5. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
(b) His sons.
(c) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alyosha go to meet in at the beginning of the Epilogue?
2. Who goes to the witness stand in Mitya's trial after Alyosha?
3. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
4. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
5. Who takes the witness stand after Katarina in the book?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)