|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
(a) A story.
(b) Quotes from the Bible.
(d) A song.
2. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
(a) A prophet.
(b) A martyr.
(c) A faster.
(d) A healer.
3. Who does Alyosha say he wishes would marry Katarina in Book 3, Chapter 5?
4. Who is Mitya accused of murdering in Part 3?
5. What is the name of Kolya's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. After how many days after having his vision at Zosima's coffin does Alyosha leave the monastery?
2. What is the name of the baby Lizaveta and Fyodor have?
3. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
4. How old is the girl that Kolya is charged with watching that adores him?
5. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)