|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the defense do to each of the witnesses presented by the prosecution in an effective way?
(a) Making them cry.
(b) Making them appear stupid.
(c) Damaging them.
(d) Refuting them.
2. Whose story is told in Book 10, Chapter 1?
3. After how many days after having his vision at Zosima's coffin does Alyosha leave the monastery?
4. What do Ivan and Fyodor become after Ivan comes home to confront him?
(a) Great friends.
(c) They stop speaking.
5. Who does Grushenka tell Alyosha that she believes Mitya has a secret with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Mitya give for not telling the police all of the details when being questioned in Part 3, Book 9?
2. Whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 6?
3. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
4. What happens to the son of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar when he is at school?
5. Where do the boys carry the coffin in the Epilogue, Chapter 3?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)