|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) Mitya and Katarina.
(b) Katarina and Ivan.
(c) Lise and Alyosha.
(d) Ivan and Mitya.
2. How is the courthouse described at the beginning of Mitya's trial?
(b) Sparsely filled.
(c) Filled with only family.
3. Who does Mitya believe he is being arrested for the murder of in Part 3?
4. Where do the boys carry the coffin in the Epilogue, Chapter 3?
(a) Ilyusha's home.
(b) Fyodor's home.
(c) The graveyard.
(d) The church.
5. Where do police determine that Mitya should be taken back to and the investigation continued?
(a) The village.
(d) St. Petersburgh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
2. What do Alyosha and the boys go back to Ilusha's house to do at the end of the book?
3. Who does the person who killed Fyodor say he did it for?
4. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
5. What is Captain Snegiryov almost driven to after the funeral?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)