|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days after the end of Mitya's trial did the person having the funeral at the end of the book die?
2. How old is the girl that Kolya is charged with watching that adores him?
3. Who comes in the room with Mitya, Katarina and Alyosha in the Epilogue, Chapter 2?
4. Who does the Captain go inside to be with after the funeral?
(a) The women of his family.
5. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
(a) To make himself endearing.
(b) To show his support.
(c) To show his power.
(d) To be annoying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stirs from his bed and realizes the garden gate to Fyodor's house is open in Part 3?
2. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
3. What is the name of Grushenka's maid?
4. What does Lise tell Alyosha that she feels when she reads horrible things?
5. What does Fyodor begin a life of after the death of his last wife?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)