|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Grushenka's maid?
2. What does a town doctor say he remembers buying Mitya when he was a little boy during the trial?
(a) A napsack.
(b) A pound of nuts.
(c) A book.
(d) A handkerchief.
3. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
(c) St. Petersburgh.
4. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
(b) A conscience.
(c) Christ's law.
5. What does the defense do to each of the witnesses presented by the prosecution in an effective way?
(a) Damaging them.
(b) Refuting them.
(c) Making them cry.
(d) Making them appear stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe Grushenka as being at the beginning of Book 11?
2. Who is the funeral service being held for at the end of the book?
3. What does Fyodor begin a life of after the death of his last wife?
4. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
5. What is the name of the local district commissioner of Police that Pyotr visits?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)