|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lise smash in the door when Alyosha leaves from visiting her in Book 11?
(a) Her toe.
(b) Her finger.
(c) Alyosha's finger.
(d) Alyosha's toe.
2. What is the name of Kolya's dog?
3. What profession does Fyodor hold?
4. Whose oration does the audience applaud at the end of Mitya's trial?
(a) The judge's.
(b) The defense attorney's.
(d) The prosecutor's.
5. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
(c) Christ's law.
(d) A conscience.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days since Mitya's trial had it been at the beginning of the Epilogue?
2. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
3. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
4. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
5. What reason does Mitya give for not telling the police all of the details when being questioned in Part 3, Book 9?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)