|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fyodor make the child that he has with Lizaveta?
(a) A cook.
(b) A servant.
(c) A butler.
(d) His son.
2. What does Mitya ask the court for in Book 12, Chapter 14?
(d) A guilty verdict.
3. How much do police estimate Mitya spent in Mokroye?
(a) 3,000 rubles.
(b) 1,500 rubles.
(c) 500 rubles.
(d) 2,000 rubles.
4. What does the prosecutor suggest took over Mitya and caused him to kill his father?
5. What do one of Katarina's maids give to Alyosha in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) A bag.
(b) A sealed letter.
(c) An amulet.
(d) A locket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Kolya give to Illyusha when he visits him in Part 4?
2. What profession does Fyodor hold?
3. How old is the girl that Kolya is charged with watching that adores him?
4. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
5. Who searches for Mitya at the beginning of Book 9, Chapter 1?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)