|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years had the man abandoned Grushenka for, who sends her a message in Part 3?
2. Who does the defense lawyer plead with the jury that they consider as the murderer during his final speech in Mitya's trial?
3. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
(a) To show his power.
(b) To make himself endearing.
(c) To be annoying.
(d) To show his support.
4. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
5. How old is Zosima the Elder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
2. What is the name of the girl that Smerdyakov plays his instrument for?
3. Where do police determine that Mitya should be taken back to and the investigation continued?
4. What illness is Illyusha suffering from?
5. What is Madame Khokhlakov sick in bed with in Book 11?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)