|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the girl that Kolya is charged with watching that adores him?
2. Who does Mitya believe he is being arrested for the murder of in Part 3?
3. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
(a) A bat.
(b) A pestle.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A stick.
4. What gift does Kolya give to Illyusha when he visits him in Part 4?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bear.
(d) A toy cannon.
5. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
(a) His inheritance.
(b) A girl named Maria.
(c) Religion and renouncing faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness is Illyusha suffering from?
2. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
3. Who is also in love with Grushenka in the Karamazov family?
4. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
5. Who is Alyosha shocked to see that Katarina is in love with in the Epilogue?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)