|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
2. How is the courthouse described at the beginning of Mitya's trial?
(b) Filled with only family.
(c) Sparsely filled.
3. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
4. What is the name of the baby Lizaveta and Fyodor have?
5. How much money does Katarina say Mitya had loaned her family years ago during his trial?
(a) 1,000 rubles.
(b) 3,000 rubles.
(c) 5,000 rubles.
(d) 4,000 rubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
2. For how long does Mitya say he had been carrying around the money he received from Katarina during his interrogation?
3. Who takes the witness stand after Katarina in the book?
4. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
5. What does Lise smash in the door when Alyosha leaves from visiting her in Book 11?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)