|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
(a) That he will be embarrassed.
(b) That Fyodor will be late.
(c) That he will be hurt.
(d) That Fyodor will kill him.
2. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
3. Whose lap does Grushenka sit on in Book 7, Chapter 2?
4. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
5. What do one of Katarina's maids give to Alyosha in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) A sealed letter.
(b) A bag.
(c) A locket.
(d) An amulet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the person who killed Fyodor say he did it for?
2. What gift does Kolya give to Illyusha when he visits him in Part 4?
3. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
4. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
5. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)