|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is sad.
2. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
(a) Russian society.
(b) Ecclesiastical courts.
(c) The church.
(d) The law.
3. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
(a) A pestle.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A bat.
(d) A stick.
4. Who has not arrived for the meeting with the Elder in Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 1?
5. What does the defense attorney suggest Fyodor was not in terms of a father during his speech in Mitya's trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the baby Lizaveta and Fyodor have?
2. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
3. What is the name of the woman who is insane and roamed about town in the book?
4. Who tries to create doubt in the minds of the jurors in Book 12, Chapter 12?
5. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)