|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitya cry out that Katarina has done to him after she testifies in his trial?
(a) Humored him.
(b) Ruined him.
(c) Hurt him.
(d) Made him happy.
2. What does the defense attorney suggest that Mitya has not been allowed during his final speech?
3. What is the name of Grushenka's maid?
4. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
(a) A girl named Maria.
(b) Religion and renouncing faith.
(d) His inheritance.
5. Where does Mitya claim he had been carrying the money he had received from Katarina?
(a) In his pocket.
(b) A purse.
(c) A napsack.
(d) An amulet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
2. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
3. Which of the following things do Kolya and Alyosha not talk about in Book 10, Chapter 6?
4. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
5. What is the first name of the father of the Karamazov family?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)