|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
2. Who does Grushenka say Mitya is obsessed with that is causing them problems in Book 11?
3. After how many days after having his vision at Zosima's coffin does Alyosha leave the monastery?
4. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(c) St. Petersburgh.
5. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
(a) To show his support.
(b) To be annoying.
(c) To make himself endearing.
(d) To show his power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alyosha planning to meet with to discuss Mitya's planned escape at the beginning of the Epilogue?
2. Who is also in love with Grushenka in the Karamazov family?
3. What does Ivan present from his pocket during his testimony in Mitya's trial?
4. How old is Zosima the Elder?
5. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)