|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
(a) What he will do.
(b) If he can talk.
(c) How he will act.
(d) What he is thinking.
2. Where do police determine that Mitya should be taken back to and the investigation continued?
(b) St. Petersburgh.
(c) The village.
3. How does the man that Mitya visits in Book 8, Chapter 2 appear to be?
4. What does Fyodor begin a life of after the death of his last wife?
(a) He became a recluse.
(c) Womanizing and drinking.
(d) He beat his sons.
5. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
(b) The church.
(d) His sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the defense lawyer introduce as a new point of contention in his final speech in regards to Fyodor's empty envelope?
2. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
3. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
4. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
5. Which person is not at the table with Grushenka when Mitya arrives at the tavern?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)