|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kirillovich begin quoting from during Mitya's trial in Book 12, Chapter 14?
(a) A book of poems.
(b) The Bible.
(c) A law book.
(d) A history book.
2. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(c) St. Petersburgh.
3. Which person is not at the table with Grushenka when Mitya arrives at the tavern?
(c) A Polish officer.
4. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
5. Who is thrown out of the courtroom along with Katarina during Mitya's trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
2. What does the jury give as their judgment in Mitya's trial?
3. What begins to happen with the Elder's dead body much sooner than normal?
4. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
5. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)