|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to create doubt in the minds of the jurors in Book 12, Chapter 12?
2. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
3. What does the prosecutor's speech appear to be to the peasants and Russians in the courtroom?
4. Who does Mitya talk to about his soul and asks him to forgive all his sins?
(a) The coachman.
(b) The bartender.
(d) The bellhop.
5. What does the defense attorney suggest Fyodor was not in terms of a father during his speech in Mitya's trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
2. Where does Mitya claim he had been carrying the money he had received from Katarina?
3. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
4. What does the prosecutor say the defense has only presented in Book 12, Chapter 14?
5. Who cries after Ilyusha's doctor leaves in Part 4, Book 10?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)