|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things is not at the party at the tavern where Mitya visits Grushenka?
(d) Women singing and dancing.
2. What does a town doctor say he remembers buying Mitya when he was a little boy during the trial?
(a) A book.
(b) A napsack.
(c) A pound of nuts.
(d) A handkerchief.
3. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is excited.
4. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
(a) To show his power.
(b) To show his support.
(c) To make himself endearing.
(d) To be annoying.
5. What is Zosima's body placed in after he has passed away?
(a) On the ground.
(b) In a bed.
(c) On a board.
(d) An open coffin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
2. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
3. What does Fyodor begin a life of after the death of his last wife?
4. What does Katarina announce that she is going to devote her life to do in regards to Mitya in Book 5, Chapter 5?
5. How many times has Fyodor been married?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)