|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
2. What does Mitya ask the court for in Book 12, Chapter 14?
(c) A guilty verdict.
3. Who does Ivan speak wildly about during his testimony in Mitya's trial?
(c) The devil.
4. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
(b) St. Petersburgh.
5. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
(a) Find gold mines.
(b) Build houses.
(c) Work on the railroad.
(d) Run a shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kolya take his dog to go meet that was one of the boys throwing rocks at another boy?
2. What reason does Mitya give for not telling the police all of the details when being questioned in Part 3, Book 9?
3. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
4. Who does Mitya talk to about his soul and asks him to forgive all his sins?
5. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)