|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Grushenka's old Polish lover asking her for during Mitya's trial?
2. What is the name of the baby Lizaveta and Fyodor have?
3. What does the defense do to each of the witnesses presented by the prosecution in an effective way?
(a) Damaging them.
(b) Making them cry.
(c) Refuting them.
(d) Making them appear stupid.
4. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
5. How does the author describe Grushenka as being at the beginning of Book 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
2. Which of the following things do Kolya and Alyosha not talk about in Book 10, Chapter 6?
3. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
4. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
5. What does Lise smash in the door when Alyosha leaves from visiting her in Book 11?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)