|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is called in but found that their opinions are useless in Mitya's trial?
(a) Character witnesses.
(b) Medical experts.
(c) Mitya's brothers.
(d) Mitya's friends.
2. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
(a) A murderous intent.
(b) A deep desire.
(c) A sensual insect.
(d) A tornado.
3. How does the man that Mitya visits in Book 8, Chapter 2 appear to be?
4. What does Kirillovich begin quoting from during Mitya's trial in Book 12, Chapter 14?
(a) A book of poems.
(b) The Bible.
(c) A law book.
(d) A history book.
5. Who does the prosecutor bring up the possibility of killing Fyodor, but dismisses it because of medical reasons?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
2. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
3. What happens to the son of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar when he is at school?
4. What does the defense attorney suggest that Mitya has not been allowed during his final speech?
5. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)