|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to create doubt in the minds of the jurors in Book 12, Chapter 12?
2. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
(a) Her love for him.
(b) Her hatred for him.
(c) Her hatred for Ivan.
(d) Her love for Mitya.
3. Who does Mitya go to see at the beginning of Book 8, Chapter 2?
4. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) His bum knee.
(b) His black eye.
(c) His head wound.
(d) His bite wound.
5. Who does Katarina show Alyosha a letter from in Book 11, Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
2. Who is the first person called to testify from Mitya's family during his trial?
3. How many times has Fyodor been married?
4. Who stirs from his bed and realizes the garden gate to Fyodor's house is open in Part 3?
5. After how many days after having his vision at Zosima's coffin does Alyosha leave the monastery?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)