|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the person who killed Fyodor say he did it for?
2. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
(a) Tricked them.
(b) Blackmailed them.
(c) Forced them.
(d) Bribed them.
3. Who tries to create doubt in the minds of the jurors in Book 12, Chapter 12?
4. Who searches for Mitya at the beginning of Book 9, Chapter 1?
(b) Pyotr Ilyich.
5. What reason does Mitya give for not telling the police all of the details when being questioned in Part 3, Book 9?
(a) He is too proud.
(b) It's none of their business.
(c) They are private.
(d) He doesn't feel like it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
2. Whose oration does the audience applaud at the end of Mitya's trial?
3. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
4. What profession does Fyodor hold?
5. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)