|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitya agree to being guilty of at the beginning of his trial?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A drunkard and thief.
(c) A thief.
(d) A drunkard and scoundrel.
2. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
3. What does Kirillovich begin quoting from during Mitya's trial in Book 12, Chapter 14?
(a) A law book.
(b) A history book.
(c) A book of poems.
(d) The Bible.
4. What gift does Kolya give to Illyusha when he visits him in Part 4?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A bear.
(d) A toy cannon.
5. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Zosima's body placed in after he has passed away?
2. Who takes the witness stand after Katarina in the book?
3. Who does Grushenka say Mitya is obsessed with that is causing them problems in Book 11?
4. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of Kolya's dog?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)