|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
(a) Find gold mines.
(b) Run a shop.
(c) Build houses.
(d) Work on the railroad.
2. Who does Mitya hit first after smashing through the house in Book 3, Chapter 9?
3. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
4. Where does Ivan say he is going to leave to go the next day in Book 4, Chapter 5?
5. Who confesses to Ivan that he killed Fyodor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
2. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
3. Who cries after Ilyusha's doctor leaves in Part 4, Book 10?
4. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
5. How many years had the man abandoned Grushenka for, who sends her a message in Part 3?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)