|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zosima's body placed in after he has passed away?
(a) In a bed.
(b) An open coffin.
(c) On the ground.
(d) On a board.
2. Who does Mitya believe he is being arrested for the murder of in Part 3?
3. Which of the following things is not at the party at the tavern where Mitya visits Grushenka?
(b) Women singing and dancing.
4. Who does Katarina say she has a newfound love for in Book 12, Chapter 6?
5. Where does Ivan say he is going to leave to go the next day in Book 4, Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the witness stand after Katarina in the book?
2. Who is not sympathetic to the prosecuting attorney when he objects the defense's final speech?
3. Where do Fyodor and his friends find the insane woman who roamed about town in Book 3, Chapter 2?
4. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
5. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)