|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Lise abandoned when Alyosha visits her in Book 11?
(a) Her confines.
(b) Her bed.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her wheelchair.
2. What does Mitya agree to being guilty of at the beginning of his trial?
(a) A thief.
(b) A drunkard and thief.
(c) A drunkard and scoundrel.
(d) A murderer.
3. How many years had the man abandoned Grushenka for, who sends her a message in Part 3?
4. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
5. What gift does Kolya give to Illyusha when he visits him in Part 4?
(a) A bear.
(b) A cat.
(c) A toy cannon.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitya ask the court for in Book 12, Chapter 14?
2. Who is Alyosha shocked to see that Katarina is in love with in the Epilogue?
3. What is the first name of the father of the Karamazov family?
4. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
5. How much do police estimate Mitya spent in Mokroye?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)