|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Eleven, Chapter 1-5 , Part IV, Book Eleven,Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After how many days after having his vision at Zosima's coffin does Alyosha leave the monastery?
2. Who is Mitya accused of murdering in Part 3?
3. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
(a) To show his support.
(b) To be annoying.
(c) To show his power.
(d) To make himself endearing.
4. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
(a) A deep desire.
(b) A murderous intent.
(c) A tornado.
(d) A sensual insect.
5. What gift does Kolya give to Illyusha when he visits him in Part 4?
(a) A toy cannon.
(b) A bear.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
2. What does Lise smash in the door when Alyosha leaves from visiting her in Book 11?
3. Whose house does Alyosha go to at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 4?
4. Who does the person who killed Fyodor say he did it for?
5. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)