|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Eleven, Chapter 1-5 , Part IV, Book Eleven,Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fyodor make the child that he has with Lizaveta?
(a) A servant.
(b) A cook.
(c) A butler.
(d) His son.
2. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
(a) Find gold mines.
(b) Build houses.
(c) Work on the railroad.
(d) Run a shop.
3. What do one of Katarina's maids give to Alyosha in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) A bag.
(b) A sealed letter.
(c) An amulet.
(d) A locket.
4. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
(a) He sleeps.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) He laughs too loudly.
(d) A buffoon.
5. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
(a) Her hatred for Ivan.
(b) Her love for him.
(c) Her hatred for him.
(d) Her love for Mitya.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the baby Lizaveta and Fyodor have?
2. What is Grushenka's old Polish lover asking her for during Mitya's trial?
3. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
4. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
5. Where does Mitya claim he had been carrying the money he had received from Katarina?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)