|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Eleven, Chapter 1-5 , Part IV, Book Eleven,Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
(a) A bat.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A stick.
(d) A pestle.
2. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
(a) A deep desire.
(b) A murderous intent.
(c) A tornado.
(d) A sensual insect.
3. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
(a) A girl named Maria.
(c) His inheritance.
(d) Religion and renouncing faith.
4. What reason does Mitya give for not telling the police all of the details when being questioned in Part 3, Book 9?
(a) He is too proud.
(b) It's none of their business.
(c) They are private.
(d) He doesn't feel like it.
5. What is the name of the baby Lizaveta and Fyodor have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person is not at the table with Grushenka when Mitya arrives at the tavern?
2. Who stirs from his bed and realizes the garden gate to Fyodor's house is open in Part 3?
3. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
4. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
5. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)