|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Eleven, Chapter 1-5 , Part IV, Book Eleven,Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alyosha read a letter from at the end of Part 1?
2. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
(a) Blue Room.
(b) Brown Palace.
(d) San Caravel.
3. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
(c) Christ's law.
(d) A conscience.
4. Who does Zosima get on his knees in front of in Book 2, Chapter 6?
5. What is the name of the girl that Smerdyakov plays his instrument for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
2. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
3. What does Fyodor begin a life of after the death of his last wife?
4. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
5. How old is Zosima the Elder?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)