|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Eleven, Chapter 1-5 , Part IV, Book Eleven,Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the person who killed Fyodor say he did it for?
2. For how long does Mitya say he had been carrying around the money he received from Katarina during his interrogation?
(a) A month.
(b) 2 months.
(c) A week.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. Who does Ivan go to see when he returns from Moscow in Book 11, Chapter 7?
4. What happens to the son of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar when he is at school?
(a) Beaten up.
(c) Laughed at.
(d) Talked about.
5. What is Zosima's body placed in after he has passed away?
(a) On the ground.
(b) On a board.
(c) In a bed.
(d) An open coffin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
2. Who does Mitya believe he is being arrested for the murder of in Part 3?
3. Who does Grushenka tell Alyosha that she believes Mitya has a secret with?
4. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
5. Who does Alyosha say he wishes would marry Katarina in Book 3, Chapter 5?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)