|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Eleven, Chapter 1-5 , Part IV, Book Eleven,Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Mitya say he had been carrying around the money he received from Katarina during his interrogation?
(a) A week.
(b) 2 months.
(c) A month.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
3. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
(a) 500 rubles.
(b) 2,000 rubles.
(c) 3,000 rubles.
(d) 1,000 rubles.
4. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
5. How does Smerdyakov kill himself?
(a) Shoots himself.
(b) Poisons himself.
(c) Drowns himself.
(d) Hangs himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has not arrived for the meeting with the Elder in Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 1?
2. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
3. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
4. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
5. Where does Ilyusha's doctor say he must go in order to be saved from his illness?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)