|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Eleven, Chapter 1-5 , Part IV, Book Eleven,Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do police determine that Mitya should be taken back to and the investigation continued?
(b) The village.
(c) St. Petersburgh.
2. Whose house does Alyosha go to at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) Madame Khokhlakov.
3. What begins to happen with the Elder's dead body much sooner than normal?
(b) Emits an odor.
(c) In hardens.
4. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
(a) How he will act.
(b) What he will do.
(c) If he can talk.
(d) What he is thinking.
5. What happens to the son of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar when he is at school?
(b) Beaten up.
(c) Talked about.
(d) Laughed at.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
2. Who does the person who killed Fyodor say he did it for?
3. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
4. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
5. What reason does Mitya give for not telling the police all of the details when being questioned in Part 3, Book 9?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)