|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Eleven, Chapter 1-5 , Part IV, Book Eleven,Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose story is told in Book 10, Chapter 1?
2. How old is Zosima the Elder?
3. Whose lap does Grushenka sit on in Book 7, Chapter 2?
4. What does Ivan want to know if Smerdyakov faked when he visits him in Book 11, Chapter 7?
(a) His niceness.
(b) His quiet demeanor.
(c) His insanity.
(d) His epileptic fit.
5. How many times has Fyodor been married?
(a) 3 times.
(b) 2 times.
(d) 4 times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
2. What is the name of the woman who is insane and roamed about town in the book?
3. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
4. Who does the person who killed Fyodor say he did it for?
5. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)