|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Eleven, Chapter 1-5 , Part IV, Book Eleven,Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the person who killed Fyodor say he did it for?
2. What is the name of Kolya's dog?
3. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
(a) Old friends.
4. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
(d) Captain Snegiryov.
5. Whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years had the man abandoned Grushenka for, who sends her a message in Part 3?
2. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
3. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
4. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
5. What does Katarina announce that she is going to devote her life to do in regards to Mitya in Book 5, Chapter 5?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)