|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Eleven, Chapter 1-5 , Part IV, Book Eleven,Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ilyusha's doctor say he must go in order to be saved from his illness?
2. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
3. Whose lap does Grushenka sit on in Book 7, Chapter 2?
4. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
(a) A song.
(b) A story.
(c) Quotes from the Bible.
5. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mitya hit first after smashing through the house in Book 3, Chapter 9?
2. How many years had the man abandoned Grushenka for, who sends her a message in Part 3?
3. Who does Grushenka tell Alyosha that she believes Mitya has a secret with?
4. What reason does Mitya give for not telling the police all of the details when being questioned in Part 3, Book 9?
5. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)