|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Eleven, Chapter 1-5 , Part IV, Book Eleven,Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Smerdyakov kill himself?
(a) Hangs himself.
(b) Shoots himself.
(c) Poisons himself.
(d) Drowns himself.
2. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
(a) 1,000 rubles.
(b) 3,000 rubles.
(c) 2,000 rubles.
(d) 500 rubles.
3. What Biblical miracle does Alyosha envision at Zosima's coffin?
(a) Turning water to wine.
(b) Feeding the hungry.
(c) Baptizing someone.
(d) Walking on water.
4. Who does Kolya take his dog to go meet that was one of the boys throwing rocks at another boy?
5. What gift does Kolya give to Illyusha when he visits him in Part 4?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A toy cannon.
(d) A bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man that Mitya visits in Book 8, Chapter 2 appear to be?
2. Who has not arrived for the meeting with the Elder in Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 1?
3. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
4. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
5. How old is Zosima the Elder?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)