|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Eleven, Chapter 1-5 , Part IV, Book Eleven,Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to be a known suitor of Madame Khokhlakov?
2. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
(a) Old friends.
3. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
4. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
(a) 3,000 rubles.
(b) 2,000 rubles.
(c) 1,000 rubles.
(d) 500 rubles.
5. Who does Katarina show Alyosha a letter from in Book 11, Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
2. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
3. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
4. Who does Mitya sell his dueling pistols to?
5. Who does Mitya hit first after smashing through the house in Book 3, Chapter 9?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)