|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Eleven, Chapter 1-5 , Part IV, Book Eleven,Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
(a) Work on the railroad.
(b) Run a shop.
(c) Build houses.
(d) Find gold mines.
2. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
(a) He sleeps.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A buffoon.
(d) He laughs too loudly.
3. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
4. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
5. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
(a) A pestle.
(b) A stick.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
2. Who does Ivan go to see when he returns from Moscow in Book 11, Chapter 7?
3. Who does Alyosha read a letter from at the end of Part 1?
4. What is Zosima's body placed in after he has passed away?
5. Who does Mitya believe he is being arrested for the murder of in Part 3?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)