|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Eleven, Chapter 1-5 , Part IV, Book Eleven,Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
(b) Old friends.
2. How old is the girl that Kolya is charged with watching that adores him?
3. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
(c) Captain Snegiryov.
4. What is Grushenka's old Polish lover asking her for during Mitya's trial?
5. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
(a) He sleeps.
(b) A buffoon.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) He laughs too loudly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do police determine that Mitya should be taken back to and the investigation continued?
2. What gift does Kolya give to Illyusha when he visits him in Part 4?
3. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
4. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
5. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)