|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
2. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
(a) To show his support.
(b) To be annoying.
(c) To show his power.
(d) To make himself endearing.
3. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
4. Which of the following things is not at the party at the tavern where Mitya visits Grushenka?
(b) Women singing and dancing.
5. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
(a) Her hatred for Ivan.
(b) Her love for Mitya.
(c) Her hatred for him.
(d) Her love for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
2. What does Fyodor begin a life of after the death of his last wife?
3. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
4. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
5. Whose lap does Grushenka sit on in Book 7, Chapter 2?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)