|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
(a) Bites him.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Punches him.
2. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) Lise and Alyosha.
(b) Mitya and Katarina.
(c) Katarina and Ivan.
(d) Ivan and Mitya.
3. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
4. After how many days after having his vision at Zosima's coffin does Alyosha leave the monastery?
5. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mitya sell his dueling pistols to?
2. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
3. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
4. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
5. What profession does Fyodor hold?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)