|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zosima get on his knees in front of in Book 2, Chapter 6?
2. How does the man that Mitya visits in Book 8, Chapter 2 appear to be?
3. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
(a) To make himself endearing.
(b) To be annoying.
(c) To show his support.
(d) To show his power.
4. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) Fyodor's house.
(b) Grigory's house.
(c) Grushenka's house.
(d) Ivan's house.
5. Who stirs from his bed and realizes the garden gate to Fyodor's house is open in Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
2. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
3. Who has not arrived for the meeting with the Elder in Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 1?
4. Which person is not at the table with Grushenka when Mitya arrives at the tavern?
5. Who does Mitya go to see at the beginning of Book 8, Chapter 2?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)