|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
2. What does Fyodor begin a life of after the death of his last wife?
(a) He beat his sons.
(b) Womanizing and drinking.
(d) He became a recluse.
3. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is confused.
4. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
(a) The church.
(b) The law.
(c) Russian society.
(d) Ecclesiastical courts.
5. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
(a) Quotes from the Bible.
(b) A story.
(d) A song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mitya talk to about his soul and asks him to forgive all his sins?
2. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
3. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
4. How many years had the man abandoned Grushenka for, who sends her a message in Part 3?
5. What profession does Fyodor hold?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)