|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is also in love with Grushenka in the Karamazov family?
2. What is the name of the woman who is insane and roamed about town in the book?
3. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
(a) 3,000 rubles.
(b) 500 rubles.
(c) 1,000 rubles.
(d) 2,000 rubles.
4. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
(a) Forced them.
(b) Tricked them.
(c) Bribed them.
(d) Blackmailed them.
5. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
2. Which person is not at the table with Grushenka when Mitya arrives at the tavern?
3. Which of the following things is not at the party at the tavern where Mitya visits Grushenka?
4. What happens to the son of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar when he is at school?
5. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)