|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
(d) Madame Khokhlakov.
2. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
(a) To be annoying.
(b) To show his power.
(c) To make himself endearing.
(d) To show his support.
3. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
4. What do Ivan and Fyodor become after Ivan comes home to confront him?
(a) Great friends.
(c) They stop speaking.
5. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
2. Who does Zosima get on his knees in front of in Book 2, Chapter 6?
3. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
4. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
5. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)