|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
3. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
(c) St. Petersburgh.
4. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
(d) Madame Khokhlakov.
5. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
(a) Find gold mines.
(b) Work on the railroad.
(c) Run a shop.
(d) Build houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
2. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
3. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
4. How old is Zosima the Elder?
5. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)