|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
2. Who stirs from his bed and realizes the garden gate to Fyodor's house is open in Part 3?
3. Which of the following things is not at the party at the tavern where Mitya visits Grushenka?
(c) Women singing and dancing.
4. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
(a) 2,000 rubles.
(b) 1,000 rubles.
(c) 3,000 rubles.
(d) 500 rubles.
5. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
2. Who does Alyosha run into after having lunch with Father Superior?
3. What begins to happen with the Elder's dead body much sooner than normal?
4. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
5. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)