|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
(c) St. Petersburgh.
2. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
3. What does Smerdyakov suffer in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(a) He is attacked.
(b) He breaks his foot.
(c) A fall.
(d) Epileptic fit.
4. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
(d) Captain Snegiryov.
5. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
(a) A healer.
(b) A faster.
(c) A prophet.
(d) A martyr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who is insane and roamed about town in the book?
2. Where do Fyodor and his friends find the insane woman who roamed about town in Book 3, Chapter 2?
3. Who is also in love with Grushenka in the Karamazov family?
4. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
5. What Biblical miracle does Alyosha envision at Zosima's coffin?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)