|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What begins to happen with the Elder's dead body much sooner than normal?
(b) In hardens.
(d) Emits an odor.
2. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
(a) What he is thinking.
(b) If he can talk.
(c) What he will do.
(d) How he will act.
3. How old is Zosima the Elder?
4. What is the first name of the father of the Karamazov family?
5. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the son of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar when he is at school?
2. How does the man that Mitya visits in Book 8, Chapter 2 appear to be?
3. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
4. Who stirs from his bed and realizes the garden gate to Fyodor's house is open in Part 3?
5. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)