|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Grushenka's maid?
2. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
(a) 500 rubles.
(b) 200 rubles.
(c) 300 rubles.
(d) 400 rubles.
3. Which person is not at the table with Grushenka when Mitya arrives at the tavern?
(d) A Polish officer.
4. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
(a) How he will act.
(b) What he is thinking.
(c) What he will do.
(d) If he can talk.
5. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
(a) St. Petersburgh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
2. What is the name of the baby Lizaveta and Fyodor have?
3. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
4. How many years had the man abandoned Grushenka for, who sends her a message in Part 3?
5. Who does Mitya go to see at the beginning of Book 8, Chapter 2?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)