|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
(a) 300 rubles.
(b) 200 rubles.
(c) 400 rubles.
(d) 500 rubles.
2. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
3. Who does Mitya go to see to convince to give him some money in Book 8, Chapter 1?
(c) Kuzma Samsonov.
4. Who does Alyosha say he wishes would marry Katarina in Book 3, Chapter 5?
5. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) A murder.
(b) An illness.
(c) A miracle.
(d) A tragedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
2. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
3. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
4. Which of the following things is not at the party at the tavern where Mitya visits Grushenka?
5. Who stirs from his bed and realizes the garden gate to Fyodor's house is open in Part 3?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)