|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
(c) Captain Snegiryov.
3. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) A miracle.
(b) An illness.
(c) A tragedy.
(d) A murder.
4. What Biblical miracle does Alyosha envision at Zosima's coffin?
(a) Turning water to wine.
(b) Walking on water.
(c) Baptizing someone.
(d) Feeding the hungry.
5. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things is not at the party at the tavern where Mitya visits Grushenka?
2. Who does Mitya go to see to convince to give him some money in Book 8, Chapter 1?
3. Who does Mitya go to see at the beginning of Book 8, Chapter 2?
4. Whose lap does Grushenka sit on in Book 7, Chapter 2?
5. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)