|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
2. What does Fyodor make the child that he has with Lizaveta?
(a) A cook.
(b) His son.
(c) A butler.
(d) A servant.
3. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
(b) A story.
(c) A song.
(d) Quotes from the Bible.
4. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
5. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
2. Who does Alyosha say he wishes would marry Katarina in Book 3, Chapter 5?
3. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
4. Whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 6?
5. How many years had the man abandoned Grushenka for, who sends her a message in Part 3?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)