|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
(a) To make himself endearing.
(b) To be annoying.
(c) To show his support.
(d) To show his power.
2. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) Lise and Alyosha.
(b) Mitya and Katarina.
(c) Ivan and Mitya.
(d) Katarina and Ivan.
3. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is sad.
4. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
(a) 2,000 rubles.
(b) 500 rubles.
(c) 3,000 rubles.
(d) 1,000 rubles.
5. Whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alyosha read a letter from at the end of Part 1?
2. What is the name of the baby Lizaveta and Fyodor have?
3. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
4. What do one of Katarina's maids give to Alyosha in Book 3, Chapter 10?
5. Who has not arrived for the meeting with the Elder in Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 1?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)