|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of a monk that Alyosha has great respect for?
2. What Biblical miracle does Alyosha envision at Zosima's coffin?
(a) Turning water to wine.
(b) Walking on water.
(c) Baptizing someone.
(d) Feeding the hungry.
3. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
4. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
(a) 500 rubles.
(b) 3,000 rubles.
(c) 2,000 rubles.
(d) 1,000 rubles.
5. Who does Mitya talk to about his soul and asks him to forgive all his sins?
(a) The bellhop.
(b) The bartender.
(c) The coachman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
2. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
3. Where does Ivan say he is going to leave to go the next day in Book 4, Chapter 5?
4. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
5. Whose lap does Grushenka sit on in Book 7, Chapter 2?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)