|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mitya talk to about his soul and asks him to forgive all his sins?
(a) The coachman.
(c) The bartender.
(d) The bellhop.
2. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
3. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
4. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
5. Which person is not at the table with Grushenka when Mitya arrives at the tavern?
(a) A Polish officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Fyodor been married?
2. After how many days after having his vision at Zosima's coffin does Alyosha leave the monastery?
3. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
4. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
5. Who is also in love with Grushenka in the Karamazov family?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)