|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
2. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
(a) The church.
(b) Ecclesiastical courts.
(c) The law.
(d) Russian society.
3. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
(d) Captain Snegiryov.
4. Who does Mitya hit first after smashing through the house in Book 3, Chapter 9?
5. What does Smerdyakov suffer in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(a) Epileptic fit.
(b) He breaks his foot.
(c) He is attacked.
(d) A fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
2. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
3. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
4. What is the name of a monk that Alyosha has great respect for?
5. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)