|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fyodor make the child that he has with Lizaveta?
(a) A servant.
(b) A cook.
(c) A butler.
(d) His son.
2. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
(a) He laughs too loudly.
(b) He sleeps.
(c) A buffoon.
(d) A gentleman.
3. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A murderous intent.
(c) A deep desire.
(d) A sensual insect.
4. Who has not arrived for the meeting with the Elder in Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 1?
5. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
(a) San Caravel.
(b) Brown Palace.
(d) Blue Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
2. What does Fyodor begin a life of after the death of his last wife?
3. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
4. Who does Zosima get on his knees in front of in Book 2, Chapter 6?
5. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)