|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man that Mitya visits in Book 8, Chapter 2 appear to be?
2. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
(a) A faster.
(b) A martyr.
(c) A healer.
(d) A prophet.
3. How old is Zosima the Elder?
4. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
(a) A song.
(b) Quotes from the Bible.
(c) A story.
5. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) Lise and Alyosha.
(b) Katarina and Ivan.
(c) Ivan and Mitya.
(d) Mitya and Katarina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mitya go to see to convince to give him some money in Book 8, Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
3. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
4. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
5. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)