|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
(a) A fence.
(b) On a boat.
(c) In the fields.
(d) She falls off a building.
2. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
(a) How he will act.
(b) What he will do.
(c) What he is thinking.
(d) If he can talk.
3. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
(a) Work on the railroad.
(b) Build houses.
(c) Run a shop.
(d) Find gold mines.
4. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
(a) Cursed him.
(b) Shamed him.
(c) Hit him.
(d) Hurt him.
5. Who does Alyosha run into after having lunch with Father Superior?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
2. Who does Alyosha read a letter from at the end of Part 1?
3. What is the name of Grushenka's maid?
4. What happens to the son of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar when he is at school?
5. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)