|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
(c) St. Petersburgh.
2. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
(a) That Fyodor will be late.
(b) That he will be hurt.
(c) That Fyodor will kill him.
(d) That he will be embarrassed.
3. What does Smerdyakov suffer in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(a) Epileptic fit.
(b) A fall.
(c) He breaks his foot.
(d) He is attacked.
4. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
5. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
(b) Old friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
2. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
3. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
4. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
5. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)