|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Alyosha go to at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) Madame Khokhlakov.
2. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
(d) St. Petersburgh.
3. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
4. What is the name of a monk that Alyosha has great respect for?
5. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
(a) Christ's law.
(d) A conscience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
2. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
3. What does Katarina announce that she is going to devote her life to do in regards to Mitya in Book 5, Chapter 5?
4. Who does Zosima get on his knees in front of in Book 2, Chapter 6?
5. How many years had the man abandoned Grushenka for, who sends her a message in Part 3?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)