|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
2. Which person is not at the table with Grushenka when Mitya arrives at the tavern?
(a) A Polish officer.
3. What is the name of Grushenka's maid?
4. Who does Mitya go to see to convince to give him some money in Book 8, Chapter 1?
(a) Kuzma Samsonov.
5. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
(c) The church.
(d) His sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katarina announce that she is going to devote her life to do in regards to Mitya in Book 5, Chapter 5?
2. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
3. What is the name of a monk that Alyosha has great respect for?
4. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
5. Who does Alyosha say he wishes would marry Katarina in Book 3, Chapter 5?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)