|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
(a) Russian society.
(b) Ecclesiastical courts.
(c) The law.
(d) The church.
2. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) Grigory's house.
(b) Fyodor's house.
(c) Grushenka's house.
(d) Ivan's house.
3. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
(b) Madame Khokhlakov.
4. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
(b) St. Petersburgh.
5. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the baby Lizaveta and Fyodor have?
2. What is the name of the girl that Smerdyakov plays his instrument for?
3. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
4. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
5. Who is also in love with Grushenka in the Karamazov family?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)