|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katarina announce that she is going to devote her life to do in regards to Mitya in Book 5, Chapter 5?
(a) Make him famous.
(b) Make him rich.
(c) Make him happy.
(d) Make him a better man.
2. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) A murder.
(b) An illness.
(c) A miracle.
(d) A tragedy.
3. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
4. Where do Fyodor and his friends find the insane woman who roamed about town in Book 3, Chapter 2?
(a) In a boardinghouse.
(b) In a pub.
(c) On the riverbank.
(d) On a curb.
5. What does Fyodor make the child that he has with Lizaveta?
(a) A servant.
(b) A butler.
(c) A cook.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alyosha run into after having lunch with Father Superior?
2. What begins to happen with the Elder's dead body much sooner than normal?
3. Who has not arrived for the meeting with the Elder in Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 1?
4. Who does Mitya go to see to convince to give him some money in Book 8, Chapter 1?
5. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)