|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Alyosha go to at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(c) Madame Khokhlakov.
2. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
3. What is the name of the woman who is insane and roamed about town in the book?
4. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
(a) A murderous intent.
(b) A sensual insect.
(c) A deep desire.
(d) A tornado.
5. Who does Mitya go to see to convince to give him some money in Book 8, Chapter 1?
(d) Kuzma Samsonov.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
2. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
3. Which of the following things is not at the party at the tavern where Mitya visits Grushenka?
4. How does the man that Mitya visits in Book 8, Chapter 2 appear to be?
5. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)