|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
2. Whose lap does Grushenka sit on in Book 7, Chapter 2?
3. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is angry.
4. What is the name of a monk that Alyosha has great respect for?
5. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
(c) Old friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
2. Who does Mitya talk to about his soul and asks him to forgive all his sins?
3. What is the name of Grushenka's maid?
4. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
5. Who stirs from his bed and realizes the garden gate to Fyodor's house is open in Part 3?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)