|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mitya accused of murdering in Part 3?
2. What is the name of the baby Lizaveta and Fyodor have?
3. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
4. Who does Alyosha run into after having lunch with Father Superior?
5. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
(a) A buffoon.
(b) He sleeps.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) He laughs too loudly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is also in love with Grushenka in the Karamazov family?
2. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
3. What is the name of the woman who is insane and roamed about town in the book?
4. Which person is not at the table with Grushenka when Mitya arrives at the tavern?
5. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)