|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Biblical miracle does Alyosha envision at Zosima's coffin?
(a) Baptizing someone.
(b) Feeding the hungry.
(c) Walking on water.
(d) Turning water to wine.
2. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
3. Who stirs from his bed and realizes the garden gate to Fyodor's house is open in Part 3?
4. What begins to happen with the Elder's dead body much sooner than normal?
(b) In hardens.
(d) Emits an odor.
5. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
(a) Bites him.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Slaps him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
2. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
3. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
4. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
5. What is Zosima's body placed in after he has passed away?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)