|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
(a) She falls off a building.
(b) In the fields.
(c) On a boat.
(d) A fence.
2. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
3. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
(a) Madame Khokhlakov.
4. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
(a) That he will be hurt.
(b) That Fyodor will kill him.
(c) That Fyodor will be late.
(d) That he will be embarrassed.
5. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
(a) Work on the railroad.
(b) Run a shop.
(c) Build houses.
(d) Find gold mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
2. Where does Ivan say he is going to leave to go the next day in Book 4, Chapter 5?
3. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
4. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
5. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)