|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
2. Which person is not at the table with Grushenka when Mitya arrives at the tavern?
(d) A Polish officer.
3. Which of the following things is not at the party at the tavern where Mitya visits Grushenka?
(b) Women singing and dancing.
4. What do one of Katarina's maids give to Alyosha in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) A sealed letter.
(b) A locket.
(c) An amulet.
(d) A bag.
5. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(a) St. Petersburgh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
2. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
3. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
4. Who does Alyosha read a letter from at the end of Part 1?
5. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)