|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mitya sell his dueling pistols to?
(a) Pyotr Illyich.
2. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
(a) Cursed him.
(b) Hit him.
(c) Shamed him.
(d) Hurt him.
3. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
4. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) Katarina and Ivan.
(b) Mitya and Katarina.
(c) Ivan and Mitya.
(d) Lise and Alyosha.
5. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
(a) Her hatred for him.
(b) Her love for Mitya.
(c) Her love for him.
(d) Her hatred for Ivan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
2. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
3. Who stirs from his bed and realizes the garden gate to Fyodor's house is open in Part 3?
4. Whose house does Alyosha go to at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 4?
5. Who is Mitya accused of murdering in Part 3?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)