|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has not arrived for the meeting with the Elder in Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 1?
2. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
3. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) His head wound.
(b) His black eye.
(c) His bum knee.
(d) His bite wound.
4. How does the man that Mitya visits in Book 8, Chapter 2 appear to be?
5. What profession does Fyodor hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
2. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
3. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
4. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
5. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)