|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zosima get on his knees in front of in Book 2, Chapter 6?
2. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
(c) Captain Snegiryov.
3. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
4. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
5. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
(b) Christ's law.
(c) A conscience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stirs from his bed and realizes the garden gate to Fyodor's house is open in Part 3?
2. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
3. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
4. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
5. What Biblical miracle does Alyosha envision at Zosima's coffin?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)