|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
2. What Biblical miracle does Alyosha envision at Zosima's coffin?
(a) Baptizing someone.
(b) Walking on water.
(c) Turning water to wine.
(d) Feeding the hungry.
3. Who stirs from his bed and realizes the garden gate to Fyodor's house is open in Part 3?
4. How many years had the man abandoned Grushenka for, who sends her a message in Part 3?
5. What does Smerdyakov suffer in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(a) He breaks his foot.
(b) He is attacked.
(c) Epileptic fit.
(d) A fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
2. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
3. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
4. After how many days after having his vision at Zosima's coffin does Alyosha leave the monastery?
5. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)