|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
2. What do Ivan and Fyodor become after Ivan comes home to confront him?
(a) They stop speaking.
(b) Great friends.
3. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
(c) His sons.
(d) The church.
4. Whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 6?
5. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
(a) Her love for him.
(b) Her love for Mitya.
(c) Her hatred for Ivan.
(d) Her hatred for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
2. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
3. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
4. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
5. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)