|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of a monk that Alyosha has great respect for?
2. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
3. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
(d) Old friends.
4. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
(a) He sleeps.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) He laughs too loudly.
(d) A buffoon.
5. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
(a) Hit him.
(b) Shamed him.
(c) Cursed him.
(d) Hurt him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
2. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
3. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
4. Who is also in love with Grushenka in the Karamazov family?
5. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)