|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Alyosha go to at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) Madame Khokhlakov.
2. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
(c) Christ's law.
(d) A conscience.
3. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
(a) Blue Room.
(b) Brown Palace.
(d) San Caravel.
4. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
5. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
(a) 2,000 rubles.
(b) 500 rubles.
(c) 1,000 rubles.
(d) 3,000 rubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
2. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
3. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
4. Who does Alyosha read a letter from at the end of Part 1?
5. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)