|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
(a) His sons.
(d) The church.
2. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
(a) Blackmailed them.
(b) Tricked them.
(c) Bribed them.
(d) Forced them.
3. What is the first name of the father of the Karamazov family?
4. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
(d) Old friends.
5. Who does Alyosha read a letter from at the end of Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
2. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
3. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
4. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
5. Whose house does Alyosha go to at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 4?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)