|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
2. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) His bum knee.
(b) His black eye.
(c) His head wound.
(d) His bite wound.
3. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(a) St. Petersburgh.
4. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
(a) Her love for him.
(b) Her love for Mitya.
(c) Her hatred for Ivan.
(d) Her hatred for him.
5. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
(a) Shamed him.
(b) Cursed him.
(c) Hit him.
(d) Hurt him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
2. Whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 6?
3. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
4. What is the name of the girl that Smerdyakov plays his instrument for?
5. What does Katarina announce that she is going to devote her life to do in regards to Mitya in Book 5, Chapter 5?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)