|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
2. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
(a) A conscience.
(b) Christ's law.
3. Whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 6?
4. Who has not arrived for the meeting with the Elder in Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 1?
5. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
2. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
3. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
4. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
5. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)