|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
(a) To show his power.
(b) To make himself endearing.
(c) To be annoying.
(d) To show his support.
2. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) A tragedy.
(b) An illness.
(c) A miracle.
(d) A murder.
3. What is the name of the baby Lizaveta and Fyodor have?
4. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
(a) Her love for Mitya.
(b) Her hatred for Ivan.
(c) Her hatred for him.
(d) Her love for him.
5. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
2. What is the first name of the father of the Karamazov family?
3. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
4. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
5. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)