|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
2. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
(a) A healer.
(b) A prophet.
(c) A faster.
(d) A martyr.
3. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
4. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
5. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
2. Where do Fyodor and his friends find the insane woman who roamed about town in Book 3, Chapter 2?
3. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
4. What do one of Katarina's maids give to Alyosha in Book 3, Chapter 10?
5. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)