|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
(a) 200 rubles.
(b) 300 rubles.
(c) 400 rubles.
(d) 500 rubles.
2. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
(a) Hurt him.
(b) Hit him.
(c) Shamed him.
(d) Cursed him.
3. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
4. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
5. What is the name of the woman who is insane and roamed about town in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
2. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
3. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
4. What is the first name of the father of the Karamazov family?
5. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)