|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) Ivan's house.
(b) Grushenka's house.
(c) Grigory's house.
(d) Fyodor's house.
2. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
(a) Shamed him.
(b) Hurt him.
(c) Cursed him.
(d) Hit him.
3. Who does Alyosha say he wishes would marry Katarina in Book 3, Chapter 5?
4. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
(a) He sleeps.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) He laughs too loudly.
(d) A buffoon.
5. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(b) St. Petersburgh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
2. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
3. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
4. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
5. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)