|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
(a) If he can talk.
(b) What he will do.
(c) How he will act.
(d) What he is thinking.
2. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
(a) A murderous intent.
(b) A sensual insect.
(c) A tornado.
(d) A deep desire.
3. Who does Alyosha run into after having lunch with Father Superior?
4. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(c) St. Petersburgh.
5. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) Grigory's house.
(b) Ivan's house.
(c) Grushenka's house.
(d) Fyodor's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
2. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
3. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
4. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
5. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)