|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
2. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
(c) The church.
(d) His sons.
3. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
4. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
5. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
(a) Christ's law.
(d) A conscience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
2. What does Smerdyakov suffer in Book 5, Chapter 7?
3. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
4. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
5. Who does Alyosha run into after having lunch with Father Superior?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)