|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
2. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A buffoon.
(c) He laughs too loudly.
(d) He sleeps.
3. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
4. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
(a) Forced them.
(b) Blackmailed them.
(c) Bribed them.
(d) Tricked them.
5. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has not arrived for the meeting with the Elder in Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of the girl that Smerdyakov plays his instrument for?
3. Where does Ivan say he is going to leave to go the next day in Book 4, Chapter 5?
4. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
5. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)