|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) Ivan's house.
(b) Fyodor's house.
(c) Grigory's house.
(d) Grushenka's house.
2. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
(a) She falls off a building.
(b) A fence.
(c) On a boat.
(d) In the fields.
3. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
4. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
5. What does Smerdyakov suffer in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(a) He is attacked.
(b) Epileptic fit.
(c) He breaks his foot.
(d) A fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
2. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
3. What is the first name of the father of the Karamazov family?
4. What do Ivan and Fyodor become after Ivan comes home to confront him?
5. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)