|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
2. What is the name of a monk that Alyosha has great respect for?
3. What is the first name of the father of the Karamazov family?
4. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
5. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
(a) Ecclesiastical courts.
(b) The church.
(c) The law.
(d) Russian society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
2. Who does Alyosha read a letter from at the end of Part 1?
3. What happens to the son of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar when he is at school?
4. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
5. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)