|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
(a) The church.
(b) The law.
(c) Ecclesiastical courts.
(d) Russian society.
2. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
(a) A martyr.
(b) A prophet.
(c) A healer.
(d) A faster.
3. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
4. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) A miracle.
(b) A murder.
(c) An illness.
(d) A tragedy.
5. What does Smerdyakov suffer in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(a) He breaks his foot.
(b) He is attacked.
(c) A fall.
(d) Epileptic fit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do one of Katarina's maids give to Alyosha in Book 3, Chapter 10?
2. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
3. Who does Alyosha run into after having lunch with Father Superior?
4. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
5. What does Fyodor begin a life of after the death of his last wife?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)