|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Book Three, Chapter 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zosima get on his knees in front of in Book 2, Chapter 6?
2. Who does Mitya hit first after smashing through the house in Book 3, Chapter 9?
3. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
4. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
5. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
(a) Religion and renouncing faith.
(b) A girl named Maria.
(c) His inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
2. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
3. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
4. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
5. Where do Fyodor and his friends find the insane woman who roamed about town in Book 3, Chapter 2?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)