|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Book Three, Chapter 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
2. How old is Zosima the Elder?
3. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
4. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
(a) A murderous intent.
(b) A deep desire.
(c) A tornado.
(d) A sensual insect.
5. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) Grushenka's house.
(b) Fyodor's house.
(c) Grigory's house.
(d) Ivan's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alyosha say he wishes would marry Katarina in Book 3, Chapter 5?
2. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
3. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
4. What does Fyodor make the child that he has with Lizaveta?
5. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)