|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Book Three, Chapter 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mitya hit first after smashing through the house in Book 3, Chapter 9?
2. What do Ivan and Fyodor become after Ivan comes home to confront him?
(a) Great friends.
(b) They stop speaking.
3. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
(a) His sons.
(c) The church.
4. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
(a) Tricked them.
(b) Bribed them.
(c) Forced them.
(d) Blackmailed them.
5. Who has not arrived for the meeting with the Elder in Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
2. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
3. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
4. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
5. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)