|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Book Three, Chapter 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
(b) Old friends.
2. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A murderous intent.
(c) A sensual insect.
(d) A deep desire.
3. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
(b) Christ's law.
(d) A conscience.
4. What is the name of the woman who is insane and roamed about town in the book?
5. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
2. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
3. Who does Alyosha say he wishes would marry Katarina in Book 3, Chapter 5?
4. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
5. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)