|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Book Three, Chapter 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
2. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
3. Who does Alyosha run into after having lunch with Father Superior?
4. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
5. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
2. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
3. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
4. What does Fyodor make the child that he has with Lizaveta?
5. What is the name of the woman who is insane and roamed about town in the book?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)