|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Book Three, Chapter 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fyodor make the child that he has with Lizaveta?
(a) A butler.
(b) A cook.
(c) His son.
(d) A servant.
2. Who does Mitya hit first after smashing through the house in Book 3, Chapter 9?
3. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
(a) A girl named Maria.
(b) His inheritance.
(d) Religion and renouncing faith.
4. Who does Alyosha say he wishes would marry Katarina in Book 3, Chapter 5?
5. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
(a) 2,000 rubles.
(b) 1,000 rubles.
(c) 500 rubles.
(d) 3,000 rubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Fyodor and his friends find the insane woman who roamed about town in Book 3, Chapter 2?
2. How many times has Fyodor been married?
3. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
4. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
5. What do Ivan and Fyodor become after Ivan comes home to confront him?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)