|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Book Three, Chapter 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
2. What does Fyodor begin a life of after the death of his last wife?
(b) He became a recluse.
(c) Womanizing and drinking.
(d) He beat his sons.
3. What do Ivan and Fyodor become after Ivan comes home to confront him?
(a) They stop speaking.
(b) Great friends.
4. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
(c) The church.
(d) His sons.
5. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
(a) 1,000 rubles.
(b) 500 rubles.
(c) 3,000 rubles.
(d) 2,000 rubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
2. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
3. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
4. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
5. Who does Mitya hit first after smashing through the house in Book 3, Chapter 9?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)