|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Book Three, Chapter 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Fyodor hold?
2. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
(a) He laughs too loudly.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) He sleeps.
(d) A buffoon.
3. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
4. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
5. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
(a) Her hatred for Ivan.
(b) Her hatred for him.
(c) Her love for him.
(d) Her love for Mitya.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 6?
2. Who has not arrived for the meeting with the Elder in Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 1?
3. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
4. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
5. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)