|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Book Three, Chapter 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is also in love with Grushenka in the Karamazov family?
2. How old is Zosima the Elder?
3. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
(a) What he will do.
(b) What he is thinking.
(c) If he can talk.
(d) How he will act.
4. Where do Fyodor and his friends find the insane woman who roamed about town in Book 3, Chapter 2?
(a) In a boardinghouse.
(b) In a pub.
(c) On a curb.
(d) On the riverbank.
5. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
(b) Religion and renouncing faith.
(c) His inheritance.
(d) A girl named Maria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has not arrived for the meeting with the Elder in Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 1?
2. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
3. Who does Alyosha say he wishes would marry Katarina in Book 3, Chapter 5?
4. How many times has Fyodor been married?
5. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)