|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Book Three, Chapter 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alyosha read a letter from at the end of Part 1?
2. How old is Zosima the Elder?
3. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
4. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
(b) Madame Khokhlakov.
5. What does Fyodor begin a life of after the death of his last wife?
(a) He became a recluse.
(b) He beat his sons.
(d) Womanizing and drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
2. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
3. What does Fyodor make the child that he has with Lizaveta?
4. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
5. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)