|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Book Three, Chapter 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of a monk that Alyosha has great respect for?
2. How many times has Fyodor been married?
(a) 4 times.
(c) 2 times.
(d) 3 times.
3. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
4. Whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 6?
5. What is the first name of the father of the Karamazov family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do one of Katarina's maids give to Alyosha in Book 3, Chapter 10?
2. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
3. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
4. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
5. Where do Fyodor and his friends find the insane woman who roamed about town in Book 3, Chapter 2?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)