|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Book Three, Chapter 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
(a) His sons.
(d) The church.
2. How many times has Fyodor been married?
(b) 2 times.
(c) 3 times.
(d) 4 times.
3. Who does Zosima get on his knees in front of in Book 2, Chapter 6?
4. What is the name of the woman who is insane and roamed about town in the book?
5. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
(a) Her love for him.
(b) Her love for Mitya.
(c) Her hatred for Ivan.
(d) Her hatred for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
2. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
3. What profession does Fyodor hold?
4. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
5. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)