|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Book Three, Chapter 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alyosha say he wishes would marry Katarina in Book 3, Chapter 5?
2. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A buffoon.
(c) He laughs too loudly.
(d) He sleeps.
3. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
(a) 3,000 rubles.
(b) 1,000 rubles.
(c) 500 rubles.
(d) 2,000 rubles.
4. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
(d) Madame Khokhlakov.
5. What do Ivan and Fyodor become after Ivan comes home to confront him?
(b) Great friends.
(d) They stop speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
2. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
3. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
4. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
5. What do one of Katarina's maids give to Alyosha in Book 3, Chapter 10?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)