|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prosecutor's speech appear to be to the peasants and Russians in the courtroom?
2. What does Ivan begin raving about after hearing voices at the end of Book 11?
(b) A demon.
(c) The devil.
3. Who goes to the witness stand in Mitya's trial after Alyosha?
4. How much do police estimate Mitya spent in Mokroye?
(a) 500 rubles.
(b) 3,000 rubles.
(c) 1,500 rubles.
(d) 2,000 rubles.
5. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the defense lawyer plead with the jury that they consider as the murderer during his final speech in Mitya's trial?
2. Where does Ivan say he is going to leave to go the next day in Book 4, Chapter 5?
3. What does Katarina tell Alyosha she will not go to in the Epilogue?
4. What is Madame Khokhlakov sick in bed with in Book 11?
5. Who does Katarina say she has a newfound love for in Book 12, Chapter 6?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)