|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the defense do to each of the witnesses presented by the prosecution in an effective way?
(a) Refuting them.
(b) Damaging them.
(c) Making them appear stupid.
(d) Making them cry.
2. What is Madame Khokhlakov sick in bed with in Book 11?
(a) A broken arm.
(b) A broken leg.
(c) A bad foot.
(d) A head injury.
3. Where is Mitya planning on escaping to after his trial?
4. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
(b) St. Petersburgh.
5. Who does Alyosha read a letter from at the end of Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to the witness stand in Mitya's trial after Alyosha?
2. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
3. Who tries to create doubt in the minds of the jurors in Book 12, Chapter 12?
4. How old is the girl that Kolya is charged with watching that adores him?
5. Who does the person who killed Fyodor say he did it for?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)