Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Eleven, Chapter 1-5 , Part IV, Book Eleven,Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose story is told in Book 10, Chapter 1?
2. Who does Mitya talk to about his soul and asks him to forgive all his sins?
(b) The coachman.
(c) The bellhop.
(d) The bartender.
3. What is the name of the local district commissioner of Police that Pyotr visits?
(a) Ilyusha Snegiryov.
(b) Mikhail Makarovich Kakarov.
(c) Kuzma Samsonov.
(d) Michael Makarov.
4. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
5. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
(a) 500 rubles.
(b) 3,000 rubles.
(c) 1,000 rubles.
(d) 2,000 rubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness is Illyusha suffering from?
2. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
3. Who is said to be a known suitor of Madame Khokhlakov?
4. After how many days after having his vision at Zosima's coffin does Alyosha leave the monastery?
5. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)