Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Seven, Chapter 1-3, Part III, Book Eight, Chapter 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Smerdyakov suffer in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(a) Epileptic fit.
(b) He is attacked.
(c) A fall.
(d) He breaks his foot.
2. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
(a) 300 rubles.
(b) 400 rubles.
(c) 500 rubles.
(d) 200 rubles.
3. What happens to the son of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar when he is at school?
(a) Beaten up.
(b) Laughed at.
(d) Talked about.
4. Who does Alyosha read a letter from at the end of Part 1?
5. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What begins to happen with the Elder's dead body much sooner than normal?
2. What does Fyodor make the child that he has with Lizaveta?
3. How does the man that Mitya visits in Book 8, Chapter 2 appear to be?
4. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
5. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)