Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Book Three, Chapter 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 6?
2. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
(a) A murderous intent.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A deep desire.
(d) A sensual insect.
3. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
(a) Forced them.
(b) Bribed them.
(c) Blackmailed them.
(d) Tricked them.
4. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
5. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
(a) That he will be hurt.
(b) That Fyodor will be late.
(c) That Fyodor will kill him.
(d) That he will be embarrassed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
2. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
3. Who does Mitya hit first after smashing through the house in Book 3, Chapter 9?
4. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
5. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)