|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alyosha read a letter from at the end of Part 1?
2. How old is the girl that Kolya is charged with watching that adores him?
3. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
(a) A faster.
(b) A prophet.
(c) A martyr.
(d) A healer.
4. How many days since Mitya's trial had it been at the beginning of the Epilogue?
5. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
2. What Biblical miracle does Alyosha envision at Zosima's coffin?
3. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
4. Who does Grushenka tell Alyosha that she believes Mitya has a secret with?
5. What does the defense attorney suggest Fyodor was not in terms of a father during his speech in Mitya's trial?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)