|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose oration does the audience applaud at the end of Mitya's trial?
(a) The defense attorney's.
(b) The judge's.
(d) The prosecutor's.
2. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
(a) How he will act.
(b) If he can talk.
(c) What he will do.
(d) What he is thinking.
3. What does a town doctor say he remembers buying Mitya when he was a little boy during the trial?
(a) A pound of nuts.
(b) A napsack.
(c) A book.
(d) A handkerchief.
4. Which person is not at the table with Grushenka when Mitya arrives at the tavern?
(c) A Polish officer.
5. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
(a) Hurt him.
(b) Hit him.
(c) Cursed him.
(d) Shamed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
2. What does the audience say they believe should be the verdict in Mitya's trial while the jurors go into deliberation?
3. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
4. What profession does Fyodor hold?
5. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)