|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
(b) His sons.
(d) The church.
2. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
3. What gift does Kolya give to Illyusha when he visits him in Part 4?
(a) A bear.
(b) A dog.
(c) A toy cannon.
(d) A cat.
4. What does the prosecutor suggest took over Mitya and caused him to kill his father?
5. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) His bum knee.
(b) His black eye.
(c) His head wound.
(d) His bite wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
2. Who is Alyosha planning to meet with to discuss Mitya's planned escape at the beginning of the Epilogue?
3. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
4. What does Ivan present from his pocket during his testimony in Mitya's trial?
5. How does the author describe Grushenka as being at the beginning of Book 11?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)