|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
2. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
3. What does Mitya cry out that Katarina has done to him after she testifies in his trial?
(a) Made him happy.
(b) Ruined him.
(c) Humored him.
(d) Hurt him.
4. What Biblical miracle does Alyosha envision at Zosima's coffin?
(a) Turning water to wine.
(b) Baptizing someone.
(c) Walking on water.
(d) Feeding the hungry.
5. Who does the defense lawyer plead with the jury that they consider as the murderer during his final speech in Mitya's trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
2. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
3. Who confesses to Ivan that he killed Fyodor?
4. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
5. What does Ivan want to know if Smerdyakov faked when he visits him in Book 11, Chapter 7?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)