|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) A miracle.
(b) An illness.
(c) A murder.
(d) A tragedy.
2. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
(a) She falls off a building.
(b) A fence.
(c) On a boat.
(d) In the fields.
3. What gift does Kolya give to Illyusha when he visits him in Part 4?
(a) A toy cannon.
(b) A cat.
(c) A bear.
(d) A dog.
4. Where is Mitya planning on escaping to after his trial?
5. What is the name of Grushenka's maid?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Smerdyakov kill himself?
2. What is the name of the girl that Smerdyakov plays his instrument for?
3. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
4. How old is the girl that Kolya is charged with watching that adores him?
5. What does Kirillovich begin quoting from during Mitya's trial in Book 12, Chapter 14?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)