|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
2. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) Katarina and Ivan.
(b) Ivan and Mitya.
(c) Mitya and Katarina.
(d) Lise and Alyosha.
3. What does Lise smash in the door when Alyosha leaves from visiting her in Book 11?
(a) Alyosha's toe.
(b) Alyosha's finger.
(c) Her finger.
(d) Her toe.
4. Who does the person who killed Fyodor say he did it for?
5. Where do police determine that Mitya should be taken back to and the investigation continued?
(a) St. Petersburgh.
(d) The village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person is not at the table with Grushenka when Mitya arrives at the tavern?
2. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
3. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
4. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
5. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)