|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not sympathetic to the prosecuting attorney when he objects the defense's final speech?
(b) The judge.
(c) The jury.
(d) The crowd.
2. Who does Grushenka say Mitya is obsessed with that is causing them problems in Book 11?
3. What reason does Mitya give for not telling the police all of the details when being questioned in Part 3, Book 9?
(a) He doesn't feel like it.
(b) It's none of their business.
(c) He is too proud.
(d) They are private.
4. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
5. What does the defense do to each of the witnesses presented by the prosecution in an effective way?
(a) Making them cry.
(b) Refuting them.
(c) Damaging them.
(d) Making them appear stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
2. What does the defense attorney suggest that Mitya has not been allowed during his final speech?
3. Which of the following things do Kolya and Alyosha not talk about in Book 10, Chapter 6?
4. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
5. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)