|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prosecutor say the defense has only presented in Book 12, Chapter 14?
2. What is Grushenka's old Polish lover asking her for during Mitya's trial?
3. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
(a) If he can talk.
(b) How he will act.
(c) What he will do.
(d) What he is thinking.
4. Who is thrown out of the courtroom along with Katarina during Mitya's trial?
5. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
(a) A martyr.
(b) A prophet.
(c) A faster.
(d) A healer.
Short Answer Questions
1. After how many days after having his vision at Zosima's coffin does Alyosha leave the monastery?
2. Where does Mitya claim he had been carrying the money he had received from Katarina?
3. How many days since Mitya's trial had it been at the beginning of the Epilogue?
4. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
5. Who searches for Mitya at the beginning of Book 9, Chapter 1?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)