|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) His bum knee.
(b) His bite wound.
(c) His black eye.
(d) His head wound.
2. What does Ivan want to know if Smerdyakov faked when he visits him in Book 11, Chapter 7?
(a) His quiet demeanor.
(b) His niceness.
(c) His insanity.
(d) His epileptic fit.
3. Who does the prosecutor bring up the possibility of killing Fyodor, but dismisses it because of medical reasons?
4. Who does Mitya go to see at the beginning of Book 8, Chapter 2?
5. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) Ivan and Mitya.
(b) Mitya and Katarina.
(c) Katarina and Ivan.
(d) Lise and Alyosha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does Alyosha go to at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 4?
2. Who tries to create doubt in the minds of the jurors in Book 12, Chapter 12?
3. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
4. What does Mitya cry out that Katarina has done to him after she testifies in his trial?
5. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)