|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grushenka tell Alyosha that she believes Mitya has a secret with?
2. How many days since Mitya's trial had it been at the beginning of the Epilogue?
3. How does Smerdyakov kill himself?
(a) Hangs himself.
(b) Drowns himself.
(c) Poisons himself.
(d) Shoots himself.
4. What does Smerdyakov suffer in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(a) Epileptic fit.
(b) He breaks his foot.
(c) A fall.
(d) He is attacked.
5. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
(a) San Caravel.
(b) Brown Palace.
(d) Blue Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitya ask the court for in Book 12, Chapter 14?
2. What is the name of the woman who is insane and roamed about town in the book?
3. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
4. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
5. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)