|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose story is told in Book 10, Chapter 1?
2. How many times has Fyodor been married?
(a) 3 times.
(b) 2 times.
(d) 4 times.
3. Who goes to the witness stand in Mitya's trial after Alyosha?
4. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
(d) Old friends.
5. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitya agree to being guilty of at the beginning of his trial?
2. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
3. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
4. Who does Alyosha go to meet in at the beginning of the Epilogue?
5. Who becomes loud and angry and is warned by the judge to stay in bounds in Book 12, Chapter 14?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)