|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
2. What does Smerdyakov suffer in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(a) Epileptic fit.
(b) He breaks his foot.
(c) A fall.
(d) He is attacked.
3. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
4. What does Katarina announce that she is going to devote her life to do in regards to Mitya in Book 5, Chapter 5?
(a) Make him rich.
(b) Make him happy.
(c) Make him famous.
(d) Make him a better man.
5. What is the name of Grushenka's maid?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katarina show Alyosha a letter from in Book 11, Chapter 7?
2. Which of the following things do Kolya and Alyosha not talk about in Book 10, Chapter 6?
3. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
4. Who does the prosecutor bring up the possibility of killing Fyodor, but dismisses it because of medical reasons?
5. After how many days after having his vision at Zosima's coffin does Alyosha leave the monastery?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)