|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lise tell Alyosha that she feels when she reads horrible things?
(a) Becomes sad.
(c) Becomes angry.
(d) Takes pleasure in it.
2. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
(a) A pestle.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A stick.
(d) A bat.
3. Which of the following things is not at the party at the tavern where Mitya visits Grushenka?
(c) Women singing and dancing.
4. How does Smerdyakov kill himself?
(a) Poisons himself.
(b) Drowns himself.
(c) Shoots himself.
(d) Hangs himself.
5. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alyosha go to meet in at the beginning of the Epilogue?
2. How old is Zosima the Elder?
3. Who searches for Mitya at the beginning of Book 9, Chapter 1?
4. What does Katarina announce that she is going to devote her life to do in regards to Mitya in Book 5, Chapter 5?
5. Where do Fyodor and his friends find the insane woman who roamed about town in Book 3, Chapter 2?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)