|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the defense attorney suggest Fyodor was not in terms of a father during his speech in Mitya's trial?
2. Who confesses to Ivan that he killed Fyodor?
3. What does the defense lawyer introduce as a new point of contention in his final speech in regards to Fyodor's empty envelope?
(a) Fyodor wasn't rich.
(b) Fyodor was a bad person.
(c) Mitya was in another city.
(d) That there was no proof of money being in the envelope.
4. What does Lise say she is glad about seeing when Alyosha visits her in Book 11?
(a) Hurting people.
(c) Having sex.
(d) Helping others.
5. Who does Mitya sell his dueling pistols to?
(b) Pyotr Illyich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ivan go to see when he returns from Moscow in Book 11, Chapter 7?
2. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
3. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
4. Who takes the witness stand after Katarina in the book?
5. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)