|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to create doubt in the minds of the jurors in Book 12, Chapter 12?
2. What profession does Fyodor hold?
3. Who becomes loud and angry and is warned by the judge to stay in bounds in Book 12, Chapter 14?
4. Where is Mitya planning on escaping to after his trial?
5. What does the prosecutor begin his final speech talking about in Mitya's trial?
(a) The Bible.
(b) French society.
(c) Russian society.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
2. What does the prosecutor say the defense has only presented in Book 12, Chapter 14?
3. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
4. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
5. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)