|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
(a) His sons.
(c) The church.
2. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
3. How is the courthouse described at the beginning of Mitya's trial?
(a) Sparsely filled.
(c) Filled with only family.
4. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
(a) Old friends.
5. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
(a) A martyr.
(b) A prophet.
(c) A healer.
(d) A faster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness is Illyusha suffering from?
2. How many years had the man abandoned Grushenka for, who sends her a message in Part 3?
3. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
5. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)