|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
(a) A faster.
(b) A martyr.
(c) A prophet.
(d) A healer.
2. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
(b) A conscience.
(c) Christ's law.
3. Who searches for Mitya at the beginning of Book 9, Chapter 1?
(a) Pyotr Ilyich.
4. What begins to happen with the Elder's dead body much sooner than normal?
(b) In hardens.
(c) Emits an odor.
5. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
2. What does Mitya ask the court for in Book 12, Chapter 14?
3. Who does Mitya go to see at the beginning of Book 8, Chapter 2?
4. Where does Ivan say he is going to leave to go the next day in Book 4, Chapter 5?
5. Whose house does Alyosha go to at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 4?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)