|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
2. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
3. What does the prosecutor begin his final speech talking about in Mitya's trial?
(a) French society.
(b) Russian society.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The church.
4. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
(b) Madame Khokhlakov.
5. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
(a) A song.
(b) Quotes from the Bible.
(d) A story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lise tell Alyosha that she feels when she reads horrible things?
2. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
3. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
4. Who does Alyosha say he wishes would marry Katarina in Book 3, Chapter 5?
5. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)