|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mitya go to see to convince to give him some money in Book 8, Chapter 1?
(a) Kuzma Samsonov.
2. How much money does Katarina say Mitya had loaned her family years ago during his trial?
(a) 5,000 rubles.
(b) 1,000 rubles.
(c) 3,000 rubles.
(d) 4,000 rubles.
3. What has Lise abandoned when Alyosha visits her in Book 11?
(a) Her wheelchair.
(b) Her bed.
(c) Her confines.
(d) Her clothes.
4. Who does Alyosha say he wishes would marry Katarina in Book 3, Chapter 5?
5. Who is Alyosha shocked to see that Katarina is in love with in the Epilogue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do police determine that Mitya should be taken back to and the investigation continued?
2. Who is not sympathetic to the prosecuting attorney when he objects the defense's final speech?
3. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
4. What does the defense attorney suggest that Mitya has not been allowed during his final speech?
5. Who does Grushenka tell Alyosha that she believes Mitya has a secret with?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)