|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fyodor begin a life of after the death of his last wife?
(a) He became a recluse.
(c) Womanizing and drinking.
(d) He beat his sons.
2. What Biblical miracle does Alyosha envision at Zosima's coffin?
(a) Feeding the hungry.
(b) Walking on water.
(c) Turning water to wine.
(d) Baptizing someone.
3. What do Ivan and Fyodor become after Ivan comes home to confront him?
(a) Great friends.
(c) They stop speaking.
4. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
(b) Brown Palace.
(c) San Caravel.
(d) Blue Room.
5. What does the jury give as their judgment in Mitya's trial?
(a) Guilty of theft only.
(b) Guilty of murder only.
(c) Not guilty on every count.
(d) Guilty on every count.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Katarina say Mitya had loaned her family years ago during his trial?
2. Who is said to be a known suitor of Madame Khokhlakov?
3. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
4. Which of the following things do Kolya and Alyosha not talk about in Book 10, Chapter 6?
5. Who does Katarina show Alyosha a letter from in Book 11, Chapter 7?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)