|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 10-14, Epilogue, Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grushenka say Mitya is obsessed with that is causing them problems in Book 11?
2. What does Lise say she is glad about seeing when Alyosha visits her in Book 11?
(b) Having sex.
(c) Helping others.
(d) Hurting people.
3. Who does Ivan go to see when he returns from Moscow in Book 11, Chapter 7?
4. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
5. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Bites him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Grushenka's maid?
2. What does the prosecutor suggest took over Mitya and caused him to kill his father?
3. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
4. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
5. Whose oration does the audience applaud at the end of Mitya's trial?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)