|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
(c) His sons.
(d) The church.
2. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) Mitya and Katarina.
(b) Ivan and Mitya.
(c) Katarina and Ivan.
(d) Lise and Alyosha.
3. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
(a) A deep desire.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A sensual insect.
(d) A murderous intent.
4. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
(b) Old friends.
5. Who does Mitya hit first after smashing through the house in Book 3, Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alyosha read a letter from at the end of Part 1?
2. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
3. What is the name of the baby Lizaveta and Fyodor have?
4. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
5. Who is also in love with Grushenka in the Karamazov family?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)