|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
(d) Captain Snegiryov.
2. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
3. What is the name of the woman who is insane and roamed about town in the book?
4. Who does Alyosha run into after having lunch with Father Superior?
5. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A sensual insect.
(c) A deep desire.
(d) A murderous intent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katarina announce that she is going to devote her life to do in regards to Mitya in Book 5, Chapter 5?
2. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
3. Who does Alyosha read a letter from at the end of Part 1?
4. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
5. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)