|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
(a) Quotes from the Bible.
(c) A song.
(d) A story.
2. Who does Mitya hit first after smashing through the house in Book 3, Chapter 9?
3. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
4. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) A tragedy.
(b) A murder.
(c) An illness.
(d) A miracle.
5. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
2. What is the first name of the father of the Karamazov family?
3. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
4. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
5. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)