|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ivan say he is going to leave to go the next day in Book 4, Chapter 5?
2. What is the name of the baby Lizaveta and Fyodor have?
3. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
(a) To make himself endearing.
(b) To show his power.
(c) To show his support.
(d) To be annoying.
4. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
5. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
(c) Captain Snegiryov.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
2. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
3. Whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 6?
4. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
5. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)