|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
2. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) An illness.
(b) A miracle.
(c) A tragedy.
(d) A murder.
3. What is the name of Mitya's fiancé that he is abandoning for another woman?
4. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
5. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
(a) That Fyodor will be late.
(b) That he will be hurt.
(c) That he will be embarrassed.
(d) That Fyodor will kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
2. How many times has Fyodor been married?
3. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
4. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
5. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)