|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
(b) Old friends.
2. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
3. Where does Ivan say he is going to leave to go the next day in Book 4, Chapter 5?
4. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) A murder.
(b) A miracle.
(c) An illness.
(d) A tragedy.
5. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A murderous intent.
(c) A deep desire.
(d) A sensual insect.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alyosha run into after having lunch with Father Superior?
2. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
3. Whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 6?
4. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
5. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)