|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zosima get on his knees in front of in Book 2, Chapter 6?
2. What is the name of the girl that Smerdyakov plays his instrument for?
3. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
4. Whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 6?
5. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of a monk that Alyosha has great respect for?
2. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
3. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
4. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
5. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)