|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
(a) Her hatred for him.
(b) Her love for him.
(c) Her hatred for Ivan.
(d) Her love for Mitya.
2. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
(a) In the fields.
(b) On a boat.
(c) She falls off a building.
(d) A fence.
3. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
(a) 300 rubles.
(b) 500 rubles.
(c) 400 rubles.
(d) 200 rubles.
4. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) A miracle.
(b) A murder.
(c) A tragedy.
(d) An illness.
5. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
2. Where do Fyodor and his friends find the insane woman who roamed about town in Book 3, Chapter 2?
3. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
4. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
5. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)