|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
2. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
(a) A song.
(b) A story.
(c) Quotes from the Bible.
3. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
4. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
(d) Madame Khokhlakov.
5. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
(a) A girl named Maria.
(b) Religion and renouncing faith.
(c) His inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
2. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
3. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
4. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
5. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)