|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
(c) The church.
(d) His sons.
2. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) His black eye.
(b) His bite wound.
(c) His bum knee.
(d) His head wound.
3. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
(b) Old friends.
4. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
5. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(a) St. Petersburgh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
2. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
3. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
4. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
5. What does Fyodor make the child that he has with Lizaveta?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)