|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
(a) The church.
(b) Russian society.
(c) The law.
(d) Ecclesiastical courts.
2. Who has not arrived for the meeting with the Elder in Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 1?
3. How many times has Fyodor been married?
(a) 2 times.
(c) 3 times.
(d) 4 times.
4. What does Fyodor begin a life of after the death of his last wife?
(a) He became a recluse.
(b) Womanizing and drinking.
(d) He beat his sons.
5. What is the name of the girl that Smerdyakov plays his instrument for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
2. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
3. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
4. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
5. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)