|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alyosha read a letter from at the end of Part 1?
2. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
3. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) Fyodor's house.
(b) Grigory's house.
(c) Grushenka's house.
(d) Ivan's house.
4. Where does Ivan say he is going to leave to go the next day in Book 4, Chapter 5?
5. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
(a) A healer.
(b) A martyr.
(c) A prophet.
(d) A faster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
2. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
3. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
4. What is the name of the baby Lizaveta and Fyodor have?
5. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)