|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
(a) A song.
(c) A story.
(d) Quotes from the Bible.
2. Where do Fyodor and his friends find the insane woman who roamed about town in Book 3, Chapter 2?
(a) In a pub.
(b) On the riverbank.
(c) On a curb.
(d) In a boardinghouse.
3. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
4. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
(a) That he will be hurt.
(b) That he will be embarrassed.
(c) That Fyodor will be late.
(d) That Fyodor will kill him.
5. Who does Zosima get on his knees in front of in Book 2, Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
2. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
4. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
5. What is the first name of the father of the Karamazov family?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)