|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Fyodor been married?
(a) 3 times.
(c) 4 times.
(d) 2 times.
2. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) Grigory's house.
(b) Grushenka's house.
(c) Ivan's house.
(d) Fyodor's house.
3. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
4. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
(a) Her love for him.
(b) Her hatred for him.
(c) Her love for Mitya.
(d) Her hatred for Ivan.
5. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
(b) His sons.
(c) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
2. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
3. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
4. What is the name of the girl that Smerdyakov plays his instrument for?
5. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)