|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
(a) That he will be hurt.
(b) That Fyodor will kill him.
(c) That he will be embarrassed.
(d) That Fyodor will be late.
2. What is the first name of the father of the Karamazov family?
3. Who does Mitya hit first after smashing through the house in Book 3, Chapter 9?
4. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
5. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
(a) A murderous intent.
(b) A sensual insect.
(c) A deep desire.
(d) A tornado.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
2. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
4. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
5. What is the name of a monk that Alyosha has great respect for?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)