|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Book Four, Chapter 1-7 Book Five, Chapter 1-7Part II, Book Six, Chapter 1-3 ,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
2. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) A murder.
(b) A tragedy.
(c) An illness.
(d) A miracle.
3. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
(a) A healer.
(b) A martyr.
(c) A prophet.
(d) A faster.
4. Who is also in love with Grushenka in the Karamazov family?
5. Who does Alyosha run into after having lunch with Father Superior?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
2. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
3. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
4. Who does Fyodor ask about when he awakes in Book 3, Chapter 9?
5. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)