|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
2. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
3. Who does Mitya sell his dueling pistols to?
(c) Pyotr Illyich.
4. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
(a) Hit him.
(b) Shamed him.
(c) Hurt him.
(d) Cursed him.
5. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
(b) Madame Khokhlakov.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
2. What is the name of the woman who is insane and roamed about town in the book?
3. Who does Alyosha read a letter from at the end of Part 1?
4. Who does Mitya go to see at the beginning of Book 8, Chapter 2?
5. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)