|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
(a) To show his support.
(b) To make himself endearing.
(c) To be annoying.
(d) To show his power.
2. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
(b) Captain Snegiryov.
3. What does Katarina announce that she is going to devote her life to do in regards to Mitya in Book 5, Chapter 5?
(a) Make him rich.
(b) Make him a better man.
(c) Make him happy.
(d) Make him famous.
4. Which person is not at the table with Grushenka when Mitya arrives at the tavern?
(a) A Polish officer.
5. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 6?
2. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
3. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
4. What is the name of the girl that Smerdyakov plays his instrument for?
5. How old is Zosima the Elder?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)