|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
(a) In the fields.
(b) On a boat.
(c) A fence.
(d) She falls off a building.
2. Whose lap does Grushenka sit on in Book 7, Chapter 2?
3. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
(b) His inheritance.
(c) Religion and renouncing faith.
(d) A girl named Maria.
4. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
(a) Hurt him.
(b) Hit him.
(c) Shamed him.
(d) Cursed him.
5. After how many days after having his vision at Zosima's coffin does Alyosha leave the monastery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
2. How many years had the man abandoned Grushenka for, who sends her a message in Part 3?
3. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
4. Who does Mitya believe he is being arrested for the murder of in Part 3?
5. What gift does Kolya give to Illyusha when he visits him in Part 4?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)