|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Alyosha's guardian?
2. Whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 6?
3. How much money did Katarina give to Mitya after they became engaged?
(a) 500 rubles.
(b) 2,000 rubles.
(c) 1,000 rubles.
(d) 3,000 rubles.
4. Where does Mitya claim he had been carrying the money he had received from Katarina?
(a) In his pocket.
(b) An amulet.
(c) A napsack.
(d) A purse.
5. Who searches for Mitya at the beginning of Book 9, Chapter 1?
(d) Pyotr Ilyich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
2. Where does Ilyusha's doctor say he must go in order to be saved from his illness?
3. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
4. Who is also in love with Grushenka in the Karamazov family?
5. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)