|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who is insane and roamed about town in the book?
2. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
3. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) Mitya and Katarina.
(b) Lise and Alyosha.
(c) Ivan and Mitya.
(d) Katarina and Ivan.
4. What does Fyodor behave as during the meeting with Zosima?
(a) He laughs too loudly.
(b) A buffoon.
(c) He sleeps.
(d) A gentleman.
5. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
(a) A healer.
(b) A faster.
(c) A martyr.
(d) A prophet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alyosha say he wishes would marry Katarina in Book 3, Chapter 5?
2. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
3. What does Katarina announce that she is going to devote her life to do in regards to Mitya in Book 5, Chapter 5?
4. What does Smerdyakov suffer in Book 5, Chapter 7?
5. What is the name of Kolya's dog?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)