|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mitya talk to about his soul and asks him to forgive all his sins?
(a) The bellhop.
(b) The coachman.
(c) The bartender.
2. What do Ivan and Fyodor become after Ivan comes home to confront him?
(a) Great friends.
(d) They stop speaking.
3. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
(a) Tricked them.
(b) Bribed them.
(c) Blackmailed them.
(d) Forced them.
4. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) Ivan's house.
(b) Grushenka's house.
(c) Fyodor's house.
(d) Grigory's house.
5. What profession does Fyodor hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Kolya's dog?
2. For how long does Mitya say he had been carrying around the money he received from Katarina during his interrogation?
3. What is Zosima's body placed in after he has passed away?
4. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
5. Who does Mitya believe he is being arrested for the murder of in Part 3?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)