|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl that Smerdyakov plays his instrument for?
2. What does Lizaveta harm herself on that causes her to die?
(a) She falls off a building.
(b) A fence.
(c) In the fields.
(d) On a boat.
3. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
(a) That he will be hurt.
(b) That Fyodor will kill him.
(c) That Fyodor will be late.
(d) That he will be embarrassed.
4. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
5. Where does Ivan say he is going to leave to go the next day in Book 4, Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
2. Where does Mitya claim he had been carrying the money he had received from Katarina?
3. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
4. What does Mitya spout joyously in Book 3, Chapter 3?
5. What do one of Katarina's maids give to Alyosha in Book 3, Chapter 10?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)