|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) Fyodor's house.
(b) Grigory's house.
(c) Grushenka's house.
(d) Ivan's house.
2. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
3. Where do Fyodor and his friends find the insane woman who roamed about town in Book 3, Chapter 2?
(a) In a pub.
(b) On a curb.
(c) On the riverbank.
(d) In a boardinghouse.
4. How much do police estimate Mitya spent in Mokroye?
(a) 2,000 rubles.
(b) 1,500 rubles.
(c) 500 rubles.
(d) 3,000 rubles.
5. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fyodor make the child that he has with Lizaveta?
2. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
3. What does Smerdyakov suffer in Book 5, Chapter 7?
4. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
5. What do Ivan and Fyodor become after Ivan comes home to confront him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)