|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things is not at the party at the tavern where Mitya visits Grushenka?
(c) Women singing and dancing.
2. What is the name of the girl that Smerdyakov plays his instrument for?
3. What is the first name of the father of the Karamazov family?
4. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A pestle.
(c) A stick.
(d) A bat.
5. What does Madame Khokhlakov tell Mitya that she has in mind for him to do that will make him a great man in Part 3?
(a) Build houses.
(b) Run a shop.
(c) Find gold mines.
(d) Work on the railroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alyosha say he wishes would marry Katarina in Book 3, Chapter 5?
2. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
3. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
4. Who does Mitya go to see at the beginning of Book 8, Chapter 2?
5. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)