|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fyodor make wild accusations against at the end of Book 2, Chapter 8?
(a) The church.
(d) His sons.
2. What is the name of the woman who is insane and roamed about town in the book?
3. Who is said to be pursuing Mitya's fiancee now that he has begun fancying someone else?
4. How many times has Fyodor been married?
(a) 4 times.
(b) 3 times.
(d) 2 times.
5. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the girl that Kolya is charged with watching that adores him?
2. Which of the following things do Kolya and Alyosha not talk about in Book 10, Chapter 6?
3. What is the name of a monk that Alyosha has great respect for?
4. How old is Zosima the Elder?
5. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)