|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the tavern Mitya arrives at in search of Grushenka?
(c) St. Petersburgh.
2. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
(a) Blackmailed them.
(b) Tricked them.
(c) Forced them.
(d) Bribed them.
3. What do Katarina and Grushenka act like when Alyosha visits them in Part 1?
(c) Old friends.
4. What do one of Katarina's maids give to Alyosha in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) A bag.
(b) A sealed letter.
(c) An amulet.
(d) A locket.
5. Whose lap does Grushenka sit on in Book 7, Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
2. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
3. Who does Mitya go to see to convince to give him some money in Book 8, Chapter 1?
4. What does Smerdyakov express opinions about in Book 3, Chapter 7?
5. Who does Mitya spend all of the money on that Katarina gave to him?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)