|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Kolya's dog?
2. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
3. What reason does Mitya give for not telling the police all of the details when being questioned in Part 3, Book 9?
(a) They are private.
(b) He doesn't feel like it.
(c) He is too proud.
(d) It's none of their business.
4. What do one of Katarina's maids give to Alyosha in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) A sealed letter.
(b) A locket.
(c) A bag.
(d) An amulet.
5. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
(d) Captain Snegiryov.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the local district commissioner of Police that Pyotr visits?
2. Whose story is told in Book 10, Chapter 1?
3. What is the name of a monk that Alyosha has great respect for?
4. Who does Mitya talk to about his soul and asks him to forgive all his sins?
5. Who does Mitya sell his dueling pistols to?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)