|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
(a) Brown Palace.
(b) San Caravel.
(c) Blue Room.
2. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
(a) What he will do.
(b) What he is thinking.
(c) How he will act.
(d) If he can talk.
3. What does the person who wrote Alyosha a letter at the end of Part 1 profess in the letter?
(a) Her love for him.
(b) Her hatred for him.
(c) Her love for Mitya.
(d) Her hatred for Ivan.
4. Who does Kolya take his dog to go meet that was one of the boys throwing rocks at another boy?
5. Who searches for Mitya at the beginning of Book 9, Chapter 1?
(d) Pyotr Ilyich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
2. What is the name of the baby Lizaveta and Fyodor have?
3. What do Ivan and Fyodor become after Ivan comes home to confront him?
4. What is the name of Kolya's dog?
5. What is the name of Grushenka's maid?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)