|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Kolya's dog?
2. Whose lap does Grushenka sit on in Book 7, Chapter 2?
3. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
4. Who is Mitya accused of murdering in Part 3?
5. Where does Mitya go after Alyosha tells him of Katarina and Grushenka's interactions in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) Grigory's house.
(b) Fyodor's house.
(c) Ivan's house.
(d) Grushenka's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
2. What is the name of the local district commissioner of Police that Pyotr visits?
3. What does Fyodor say is the reason he is babbling during the meeting with the Elder?
4. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
5. What does Mitya say the Karamazov brothers share that creates storm within their souls?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)