|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Madame Khokhlakov and her daughter reveal they have come to visit in Book 2, Chapter 4?
2. Who does Mitya go to see at the beginning of Book 8, Chapter 2?
3. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
(a) Bribed them.
(b) Blackmailed them.
(c) Forced them.
(d) Tricked them.
4. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
(a) What he will do.
(b) If he can talk.
(c) What he is thinking.
(d) How he will act.
5. Who is waiting to have an audience with Zosima at the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3?
(a) Madame Khokhlakov.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the local district commissioner of Police that Pyotr visits?
2. Who does Alyosha say he wishes would marry Katarina in Book 3, Chapter 5?
3. What is Alyosha deeply disturbed about that might happen to Zosima during the meeting with him and Fyodor?
4. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
5. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)