|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mitya accused of murdering in Part 3?
2. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
(a) A healer.
(b) A faster.
(c) A prophet.
(d) A martyr.
3. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
4. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
5. Who is also in love with Grushenka in the Karamazov family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zosima say is the only thing that prevents someone from committing a crime in Book 2, Chapter 5?
2. Where do Fyodor and his friends find the insane woman who roamed about town in Book 3, Chapter 2?
3. What is the name of the woman who Mitya is leaving his fiancé for?
4. What is the name of a monk that Alyosha has great respect for?
5. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)