|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Book Nine, Chapter 1-9 , Part IV, Book Ten, Chapter 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the servant whose story is told in Book 3, Chapter 1?
2. What do one of Katarina's maids give to Alyosha in Book 3, Chapter 10?
(a) A locket.
(b) An amulet.
(c) A bag.
(d) A sealed letter.
3. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
4. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
(a) Bites him.
(b) Punches him.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Slaps him.
5. How many years had the man abandoned Grushenka for, who sends her a message in Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the neighborhood not able to tell about Smerdyakov based on his demeanor and appearance?
2. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
3. What does Mitya tell Alyosha that he did to Katarina's family to get her to marry him?
4. Who does Mitya believe has come and hidden in Fyodor's home in Book 3, Chapter 8?
5. What Biblical miracle does Alyosha envision at Zosima's coffin?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)