|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Kolya's dog?
2. How is the courthouse described at the beginning of Mitya's trial?
(c) Filled with only family.
(d) Sparsely filled.
3. Whose house does Alyosha go to at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(c) Madame Khokhlakov.
4. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
5. For how long does Mitya say he had been carrying around the money he received from Katarina during his interrogation?
(a) A month.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) A week.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do police determine that Mitya should be taken back to and the investigation continued?
2. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
3. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
4. Where does Ivan say he is going to leave to go the next day in Book 4, Chapter 5?
5. Who takes the witness stand after Katarina in the book?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)