|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the girl that Kolya is charged with watching that adores him?
2. Who is thrown out of the courtroom along with Katarina during Mitya's trial?
3. Where does Ivan say he is going to leave to go the next day in Book 4, Chapter 5?
4. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) A tragedy.
(b) A murder.
(c) An illness.
(d) A miracle.
5. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) His head wound.
(b) His bite wound.
(c) His bum knee.
(d) His black eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivan present from his pocket during his testimony in Mitya's trial?
2. What does Smerdyakov suffer in Book 5, Chapter 7?
3. For how long does Mitya say he had been carrying around the money he received from Katarina during his interrogation?
4. How is the courthouse described at the beginning of Mitya's trial?
5. Where does Ilyusha's doctor say he must go in order to be saved from his illness?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)