|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) His head wound.
(b) His black eye.
(c) His bum knee.
(d) His bite wound.
2. Who does Kolya take his dog to go meet that was one of the boys throwing rocks at another boy?
3. What gift does Kolya give to Illyusha when he visits him in Part 4?
(a) A bear.
(b) A dog.
(c) A toy cannon.
(d) A cat.
4. What does Smerdyakov suffer in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(a) He breaks his foot.
(b) He is attacked.
(c) Epileptic fit.
(d) A fall.
5. Who is the first person called to testify from Mitya's family during his trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mitya claim he had been carrying the money he had received from Katarina?
2. Who takes the witness stand after Katarina in the book?
3. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
4. Which of the following things do Kolya and Alyosha not talk about in Book 10, Chapter 6?
5. Whose house does Alyosha go to at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 4?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)