|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is thrown out of the courtroom along with Katarina during Mitya's trial?
2. Where does Ilyusha's doctor say he must go in order to be saved from his illness?
3. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
(a) A pestle.
(b) A stick.
(c) A bat.
(d) A hammer.
4. Who goes to the witness stand in Mitya's trial after Alyosha?
5. Who searches for Mitya at the beginning of Book 9, Chapter 1?
(c) Pyotr Ilyich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prosecutor begin his final speech talking about in Mitya's trial?
2. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
3. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
4. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
5. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)