|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Alyosha go to at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(b) Madame Khokhlakov.
2. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
3. Whose story is told in Book 10, Chapter 1?
4. Who does Mitya believe he is being arrested for the murder of in Part 3?
5. Where does Mitya claim he had been carrying the money he had received from Katarina?
(a) An amulet.
(b) A napsack.
(c) A purse.
(d) In his pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the prosecutor bring up the possibility of killing Fyodor, but dismisses it because of medical reasons?
2. Who does Katarina say she has a newfound love for in Book 12, Chapter 6?
3. What happens to the son of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar when he is at school?
4. What does the prosecutor begin his final speech talking about in Mitya's trial?
5. Who is called in but found that their opinions are useless in Mitya's trial?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)