|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the defense do to each of the witnesses presented by the prosecution in an effective way?
(a) Making them appear stupid.
(b) Making them cry.
(c) Damaging them.
(d) Refuting them.
2. Where do police determine that Mitya should be taken back to and the investigation continued?
(b) St. Petersburgh.
(d) The village.
3. Who does the prosecutor bring up the possibility of killing Fyodor, but dismisses it because of medical reasons?
4. Who is the first person called to testify from Mitya's family during his trial?
5. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
(a) A healer.
(b) A faster.
(c) A prophet.
(d) A martyr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitya cry out that Katarina has done to him after she testifies in his trial?
2. What does a town doctor say he remembers buying Mitya when he was a little boy during the trial?
3. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
4. Who does Ivan speak wildly about during his testimony in Mitya's trial?
5. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)