|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Mitya say he had been carrying around the money he received from Katarina during his interrogation?
(a) A week.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) A month.
2. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
(d) Captain Snegiryov.
3. What does the defense do to each of the witnesses presented by the prosecution in an effective way?
(a) Refuting them.
(b) Making them appear stupid.
(c) Making them cry.
(d) Damaging them.
4. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is sad.
5. Who does Katarina say she has a newfound love for in Book 12, Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prosecutor's speech appear to be to the peasants and Russians in the courtroom?
2. What does the prosecutor suggest took over Mitya and caused him to kill his father?
3. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
4. What does a town doctor say he remembers buying Mitya when he was a little boy during the trial?
5. Where does Mitya claim he had been carrying the money he had received from Katarina?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)