|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Katarina say Mitya had loaned her family years ago during his trial?
(a) 4,000 rubles.
(b) 1,000 rubles.
(c) 5,000 rubles.
(d) 3,000 rubles.
2. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
3. Who takes the witness stand after Katarina in the book?
4. Whose story is told in Book 10, Chapter 1?
5. Where do police determine that Mitya should be taken back to and the investigation continued?
(c) The village.
(d) St. Petersburgh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katarina announce that she is going to devote her life to do in regards to Mitya in Book 5, Chapter 5?
2. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
3. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
4. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
5. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)