|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to the witness stand in Mitya's trial after Alyosha?
2. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(c) St. Petersburgh.
3. Who does Ivan speak wildly about during his testimony in Mitya's trial?
(a) The devil.
4. What does Ivan present from his pocket during his testimony in Mitya's trial?
(a) 500 rubles.
(b) 3,000 rubles.
(c) 2,000 rubles.
(d) 100 rubles.
5. Whose story is told in Book 10, Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prosecutor begin his final speech talking about in Mitya's trial?
2. What reason does Mitya give for not telling the police all of the details when being questioned in Part 3, Book 9?
3. Who does Katarina say she has a newfound love for in Book 12, Chapter 6?
4. Who takes the witness stand after Katarina in the book?
5. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)