|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the local district commissioner of Police that Pyotr visits?
(a) Michael Makarov.
(b) Kuzma Samsonov.
(c) Mikhail Makarovich Kakarov.
(d) Ilyusha Snegiryov.
2. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
(b) Blue Room.
(c) Brown Palace.
(d) San Caravel.
3. Who does Mitya believe he is being arrested for the murder of in Part 3?
4. What does the prosecutor begin his final speech talking about in Mitya's trial?
(a) French society.
(b) The church.
(c) Russian society.
(d) The Bible.
5. What reason does Mitya give for not telling the police all of the details when being questioned in Part 3, Book 9?
(a) They are private.
(b) It's none of their business.
(c) He doesn't feel like it.
(d) He is too proud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kolya take his dog to go meet that was one of the boys throwing rocks at another boy?
2. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
3. How much money does Katarina say Mitya had loaned her family years ago during his trial?
4. For how long does Mitya say he had been carrying around the money he received from Katarina during his interrogation?
5. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)