|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
(a) 400 rubles.
(b) 500 rubles.
(c) 300 rubles.
(d) 200 rubles.
2. Who goes to the witness stand in Mitya's trial after Alyosha?
3. Where do police determine that Mitya should be taken back to and the investigation continued?
(b) The village.
(c) St. Petersburgh.
4. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
(a) Brown Palace.
(c) San Caravel.
(d) Blue Room.
5. What is the name of the local district commissioner of Police that Pyotr visits?
(a) Kuzma Samsonov.
(b) Ilyusha Snegiryov.
(c) Mikhail Makarovich Kakarov.
(d) Michael Makarov.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivan present from his pocket during his testimony in Mitya's trial?
2. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
3. What is the name of Kolya's dog?
4. What gift does Kolya give to Illyusha when he visits him in Part 4?
5. What does a town doctor say he remembers buying Mitya when he was a little boy during the trial?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)