|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the defense do to each of the witnesses presented by the prosecution in an effective way?
(a) Damaging them.
(b) Making them cry.
(c) Refuting them.
(d) Making them appear stupid.
2. Where do police determine that Mitya should be taken back to and the investigation continued?
(b) St. Petersburgh.
(c) The village.
3. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
4. Who takes the witness stand after Katarina in the book?
5. Who cries after Ilyusha's doctor leaves in Part 4, Book 10?
(b) The Captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mitya believe he is being arrested for the murder of in Part 3?
2. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
3. How is the courthouse described at the beginning of Mitya's trial?
4. Who is the first person called to testify from Mitya's family during his trial?
5. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)