|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mitya claim he had been carrying the money he had received from Katarina?
(a) A purse.
(b) A napsack.
(c) An amulet.
(d) In his pocket.
2. Who is the first person called to testify from Mitya's family during his trial?
3. What does the prosecutor begin his final speech talking about in Mitya's trial?
(a) French society.
(b) Russian society.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The church.
4. Where does Ilyusha's doctor say he must go in order to be saved from his illness?
5. What does the prosecutor suggest took over Mitya and caused him to kill his father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the prosecutor bring up the possibility of killing Fyodor, but dismisses it because of medical reasons?
2. Who does Kolya take his dog to go meet that was one of the boys throwing rocks at another boy?
3. What does Katarina announce that she is going to devote her life to do in regards to Mitya in Book 5, Chapter 5?
4. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
5. Who takes the witness stand after Katarina in the book?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)