|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the courthouse described at the beginning of Mitya's trial?
(a) Sparsely filled.
(b) Filled with only family.
2. Who is thrown out of the courtroom along with Katarina during Mitya's trial?
3. What is the name of the local district commissioner of Police that Pyotr visits?
(a) Mikhail Makarovich Kakarov.
(b) Kuzma Samsonov.
(c) Michael Makarov.
(d) Ilyusha Snegiryov.
4. For how long does Mitya say he had been carrying around the money he received from Katarina during his interrogation?
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. Who is the first person called to testify from Mitya's family during his trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
2. What illness is Illyusha suffering from?
3. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
4. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
5. Where does Ilyusha's doctor say he must go in order to be saved from his illness?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)