|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ivan present from his pocket during his testimony in Mitya's trial?
(a) 100 rubles.
(b) 2,000 rubles.
(c) 3,000 rubles.
(d) 500 rubles.
2. Whose story is told in Book 10, Chapter 1?
3. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
(a) A pestle.
(b) A stick.
(c) A bat.
(d) A hammer.
4. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
5. What does the defense do to each of the witnesses presented by the prosecution in an effective way?
(a) Damaging them.
(b) Making them cry.
(c) Refuting them.
(d) Making them appear stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prosecutor begin his final speech talking about in Mitya's trial?
2. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
3. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
4. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
5. How old is the girl that Kolya is charged with watching that adores him?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)