|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prosecutor begin his final speech talking about in Mitya's trial?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Russian society.
(c) French society.
(d) The church.
2. What gift does Kolya give to Illyusha when he visits him in Part 4?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bear.
(c) A toy cannon.
(d) A cat.
3. What does the prosecutor suggest took over Mitya and caused him to kill his father?
4. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(c) St. Petersburgh.
5. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitya agree to being guilty of at the beginning of his trial?
2. Who does Ivan speak wildly about during his testimony in Mitya's trial?
3. For how long does Mitya say he had been carrying around the money he received from Katarina during his interrogation?
4. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)