|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Madame Khokhlakov insist on talking with at the end of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) Ivan and Mitya.
(b) Mitya and Katarina.
(c) Katarina and Ivan.
(d) Lise and Alyosha.
2. Which of the following things do Kolya and Alyosha not talk about in Book 10, Chapter 6?
(a) Their friendships.
3. Who does the prosecutor bring up the possibility of killing Fyodor, but dismisses it because of medical reasons?
4. Where does Mitya claim he had been carrying the money he had received from Katarina?
(a) In his pocket.
(b) An amulet.
(c) A napsack.
(d) A purse.
5. How many boys does Alyosha see throwing rocks at another boy in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the courthouse described at the beginning of Mitya's trial?
2. What do the monks speak of involving Madame Khokhlakov's daughter and children at the beginning of Part 2?
3. What reason does Mitya give for not telling the police all of the details when being questioned in Part 3, Book 9?
4. What does Katarina announce that she is going to devote her life to do in regards to Mitya in Book 5, Chapter 5?
5. Where does Ilyusha's doctor say he must go in order to be saved from his illness?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)