|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is angry.
2. Who does Katarina say she has a newfound love for in Book 12, Chapter 6?
3. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
(b) Captain Snegiryov.
4. Where do police determine that Mitya should be taken back to and the investigation continued?
(a) St. Petersburgh.
(b) The village.
5. What is the person who is an opponent of Zosima, which makes the other monks tend to believe him more?
(a) A prophet.
(b) A martyr.
(c) A healer.
(d) A faster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prosecutor begin his final speech talking about in Mitya's trial?
2. Who searches for Mitya at the beginning of Book 9, Chapter 1?
3. How old is the girl that Kolya is charged with watching that adores him?
4. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
5. Who is called in but found that their opinions are useless in Mitya's trial?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)