|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(b) St. Petersburgh.
2. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
3. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Bites him.
(d) Punches him.
4. What is the name of the girl that Smerdyakov plays his instrument for?
5. How much money does Katarina give to Alyosha to offer to a man whom Mitya had hurt?
(a) 200 rubles.
(b) 400 rubles.
(c) 300 rubles.
(d) 500 rubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katarina announce that she is going to devote her life to do in regards to Mitya in Book 5, Chapter 5?
2. What does the defense do to each of the witnesses presented by the prosecution in an effective way?
3. How is the courthouse described at the beginning of Mitya's trial?
4. Who cries after Ilyusha's doctor leaves in Part 4, Book 10?
5. What gift does Kolya give to Illyusha when he visits him in Part 4?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)