|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Kolya's dog?
2. What does the prosecutor begin his final speech talking about in Mitya's trial?
(a) The church.
(b) French society.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Russian society.
3. Who does Kolya take his dog to go meet that was one of the boys throwing rocks at another boy?
4. Who searches for Mitya at the beginning of Book 9, Chapter 1?
(b) Pyotr Ilyich.
5. What happens to the son of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar when he is at school?
(a) Beaten up.
(c) Laughed at.
(d) Talked about.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
2. What does Mitya cry out that Katarina has done to him after she testifies in his trial?
3. Whose house does Alyosha go to at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 4?
4. What does the defense do to each of the witnesses presented by the prosecution in an effective way?
5. What is the name of the local district commissioner of Police that Pyotr visits?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)