|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar that Alyosha finds Mitya and Ivan meeting at in Part 2?
(b) San Caravel.
(c) Blue Room.
(d) Brown Palace.
2. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
3. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
4. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
(b) Captain Snegiryov.
5. What does the defense do to each of the witnesses presented by the prosecution in an effective way?
(a) Damaging them.
(b) Refuting them.
(c) Making them appear stupid.
(d) Making them cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
2. Who searches for Mitya at the beginning of Book 9, Chapter 1?
3. How much do police estimate Mitya spent in Mokroye?
4. Which of the following things do Kolya and Alyosha not talk about in Book 10, Chapter 6?
5. What does the boy that had rocks thrown at him by a group of boys do to Alyosha after he stops them from beating him up?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)