|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cries after Ilyusha's doctor leaves in Part 4, Book 10?
(c) The Captain.
2. Whose house does Alyosha go to at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(d) Madame Khokhlakov.
3. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
4. How much money does Katarina say Mitya had loaned her family years ago during his trial?
(a) 1,000 rubles.
(b) 4,000 rubles.
(c) 3,000 rubles.
(d) 5,000 rubles.
5. Who does Mitya believe he is being arrested for the murder of in Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mitya claim he had been carrying the money he had received from Katarina?
2. What reason does Mitya give for not telling the police all of the details when being questioned in Part 3, Book 9?
3. Who does Ivan speak wildly about during his testimony in Mitya's trial?
4. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
5. How does the man that Mitya hurt in the bar react at first after Alyosha offers him some money?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)