|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Khokhlakov make a huge fuss over regarding Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
(a) His black eye.
(b) His bum knee.
(c) His bite wound.
(d) His head wound.
2. What is the man Mitya hurt in a bar overcome by that causes him to refuse the money offered to him by Alyosha?
3. What does Mitya claim he did not hit his father over the head with?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A pestle.
(c) A bat.
(d) A stick.
4. Who is thrown out of the courtroom along with Katarina during Mitya's trial?
5. How much money does Katarina say Mitya had loaned her family years ago during his trial?
(a) 5,000 rubles.
(b) 1,000 rubles.
(c) 4,000 rubles.
(d) 3,000 rubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does Alyosha go to at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 4?
2. Where is Ivan supposed to close a deal for his father in Book 5, Chapter 7?
3. Who does Mitya believe he is being arrested for the murder of in Part 3?
4. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
5. Who peeks through a door and looks at Alyosha in Book 4, Chapter 4?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)