|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prosecutor's speech appear to be to the peasants and Russians in the courtroom?
2. What does Smerdyakov suffer in Book 5, Chapter 7?
(a) He is attacked.
(b) He breaks his foot.
(c) Epileptic fit.
(d) A fall.
3. Whose house does Alyosha go to at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 4?
(d) Madame Khokhlakov.
4. What is the name of the monk who is an opponent of Zosima?
5. What illness is Illyusha suffering from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alyosha leave his father looking for at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 3?
2. Who does Fyodor say is the only son he loves?
3. Where do police determine that Mitya should be taken back to and the investigation continued?
4. Where does Mitya claim he had been carrying the money he had received from Katarina?
5. What did Mitya do to the man that he hurt in the bar that Katarina is giving money to?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)