|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 1-3 , Part IV, Book Twelve, Chapter 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person called to testify from Mitya's family during his trial?
2. Where does Ilyusha's doctor say he must go in order to be saved from his illness?
3. Who cries after Ilyusha's doctor leaves in Part 4, Book 10?
(b) The Captain.
4. How much do police estimate Mitya spent in Mokroye?
(a) 500 rubles.
(b) 1,500 rubles.
(c) 2,000 rubles.
(d) 3,000 rubles.
5. What is the name of the man that Mitya hurt in a bar?
(c) Captain Snegiryov.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to the witness stand in Mitya's trial after Alyosha?
2. What instrument does Smerdyakov play in the book?
3. Who does Ivan speak wildly about during his testimony in Mitya's trial?
4. How old is the girl that Kolya is charged with watching that adores him?
5. Who does Katarina say she has a newfound love for in Book 12, Chapter 6?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)