Part I, Book One, Chapter 1 -5, Book Two, Chapter 1-8
1. What is the first name of the father of the Karamazov family?
2. What profession does Fyodor hold?
3. How many times has Fyodor been married?
(a) 4 times.
(b) 2 times.
(d) 3 times.
4. How many sons does Fyodor have from his marriages?
5. What is the name of Fyodor's son that he neglected shamefully?
6. What does Fyodor begin a life of after the death of his last wife?
(a) He beat his sons.
(c) He became a recluse.
(d) Womanizing and drinking.
7. What did Ivan write an article about that gains wide acceptance and makes him famous?
(a) Ecclesiastical courts.
(b) The church.
(c) Russian society.
(d) The law.
8. What do Ivan and Fyodor become after Ivan comes home to confront him?
(a) They stop speaking.
(c) Great friends.
9. What is the name of a monk that Alyosha has great respect for?
This section contains 3,641 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)