|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wolf and the Man | The Wolf and the Fox | Gossip Wolf and the Fox | The Fox and the Cat | The Pink | Clever Gretel | The Old Man and His Grandson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which tale of "The Wedding of Mrs. Fox" shows Mr. Fox in a better light?
(a) The second.
(d) The first.
2. Who kidnaps the baby prince in "The Pink"?
(a) The servant.
(b) The butler.
(c) The maid.
(d) The cook.
3. Who is inside the house that the animals in "The Bremen Town Musicians" come across?
(a) Other musicians.
(b) A witch.
(c) A princess.
4. In Brother and Sister, how does the brother turn into a fawn?
(a) His stepmother curses him.
(b) His sister accidentally pushes him into a bewitched spring.
(c) He drinks from a bewitched spring.
(d) He steals enchanted food from the witch.
5. Who wants to cook Fundevogel?
(a) The witch.
(b) The cook.
(c) The stepmother.
(d) The servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the tests the lion suggests the king try upon the huntsmen in "The Twelve Huntsmen"?
2. In "Story of a Youth Who Went Forth to Learn What Fear Was," how does the boy finally learn about fear?
3. Why do the kids let the wolf inside in "The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids"?
4. In "The Magic Table, the Golden Donkey, and the Club in the Sack," what does the first son become?
5. In "The Three Little Men in the Woods," what does the stepmother send the maiden out in search of and in what season?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)