|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Godfather Death | Thumbling's Travels | Fitcher's Bird | The Juniper Tree | Old Sultan | The Six Swans | Little Briar-Rose.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years is Briar-Rose asleep?
(a) Five hundred.
(c) One hundred.
(d) Two hundred.
2. What do the cat and mouse store in the church in the story "The Cat and Mouse in Partnership"?
(a) A jar of fat.
(b) A jar of honey.
(c) A jar of cheese.
(d) A jar of milk.
3. What does Thumbling not end up inside?
(a) A cat's stomach.
(b) A mouse hole.
(c) A cow's stomach.
(d) A wolf's stomach.
4. What magic is used in "The Godfather" by the poor man?
(a) Fish that fry themselves.
(b) A self-cleaning broom.
(c) A magic shovel.
(d) Healing water.
5. In "Story of a Youth Who Went Forth to Learn What Fear Was," how does the boy finally learn about fear?
(a) The large black animals in the haunted house spook him.
(b) The ghost in the haunted house scares him.
(c) The king jumps at him.
(d) His wife throws fish on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Most of Clever Hans uses what writing technique to tell the story?
2. What sticks to the maiden when she is leaving Mother Holle's home in the story Mother Holle?
3. What tricks the sorcerer into believing his bride is in the attic?
4. What starts the chain reaction in "The Louse and the Flea"?
5. In "The Robber Bridegroom," what proof does the bride have of her story?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)