|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hut in the Forest | Sharing Joy and Sorrow | The Willow-Wren | The Sole | The Bittern and Hoopoe | The Owl | The Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gives away the prince's identity in "Iron Hans"?
(a) His perfect speech.
(b) His golden hair.
(c) His blue eyes.
(d) His fancy clothes.
2. Why does the tailor throw the footstool in "The Tailor in Heaven"?
(a) He threw it in joy when he saw an old woman washing clothes.
(b) he threw it in joy when he saw an old woman stealing.
(c) He threw it in anger when he saw an old woman washing clothes.
(d) He threw it in anger when he saw an old woman stealing.
3. What reoccurring element of fairy tales is seen in "The Six Servants"?
(b) Cursed princess.
(d) Hidden identity.
4. What is the name of the witch in "Rapunzel"?
(a) Mother Gotthal.
(b) Mother Goat.
(c) Mother Gothel.
(d) Mother Goth.
5. How many princesses are there in "The Shoes That Were Danced to Pieces"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the story "The Gold-Children" about?
2. In "The Willful Child," what part of the child sticks out of the grave?
3. Who is inside the house that the animals in "The Bremen Town Musicians" come across?
4. What does the maiden want in "The Maid of Brakel"?
5. How does the girl in "The Star-Money" become rich?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)