|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hut in the Forest | Sharing Joy and Sorrow | The Willow-Wren | The Sole | The Bittern and Hoopoe | The Owl | The Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Lazy Harry not want to watch after?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A goat.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cow.
2. How many princesses are there in "The Shoes That Were Danced to Pieces"?
3. Which of the following is not one of the morals of the story "The Queen Bee"?
(a) Those who are evil will get a just punishment.
(b) Be kind to all creatures.
(c) People can achieve more than is expected of them.
(d) Someone who appears insignificant is not useless.
4. What is a common fairy tale motif found in "Brother Lustig"?
(a) An enchanted item.
(b) A damsel in distress.
(c) An evil witch.
(d) Talking animals.
5. What animal makes its appearance in "Tales of the Paddock"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What common fairy tale motif is seen in "Hans Married"?
2. Who helps the soldier in "The Blue Light"?
3. Which reoccurring character appears in "The Griffin"?
4. What do the Seven Swabians carry together?
5. Who is inside the house that the animals in "The Bremen Town Musicians" come across?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)