|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cunning Little Tailor | The Bright Sun Brings it to Light | The Blue Light | The Willful Child | The Three Army Surgeons | The Seven Swabians | The Three Apprentices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is something similar in "The Three Little Birds" and "The Water of Life"?
(a) Evil sisters.
(b) An evil stepmother.
(c) Healing water.
(d) A dwarf.
2. What do the Seven Swabians carry together?
(a) A sword.
(b) A spear.
(c) A garden rake.
(d) A rope.
3. What replacement organ does the third surgeon in "The Three Army Surgeons" end up with?
(a) The eye of a cat.
(b) The heart of a pig.
(c) The hand of a thief.
(d) The tongue of a cow.
4. What power does the horse posses in "The Raven"?
(a) Ability to climb a glass mountain.
(b) Ability to unlock doors.
(c) Invisibility for itself and its rider.
(d) Super speed.
5. What must the sister not do for six years in "The Six Swans"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What real life reality does "The Three Little Birds" touch upon?
2. What job does the bird have that he ends up wanting to switch in "The Mouse, the Bird, and the Sausage"?
3. What item does the second son receive in "The Three Sons of Fortune"?
4. In "The Willful Child," what part of the child sticks out of the grave?
5. Why does the princess escape in Allerleirauh?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)