|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cunning Little Tailor | The Bright Sun Brings it to Light | The Blue Light | The Willful Child | The Three Army Surgeons | The Seven Swabians | The Three Apprentices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character makes a supernatural appearance in "The Three Apprentices"?
(a) The Lord.
(b) The devil.
(c) An angel.
(d) Virgin Mary.
2. What replacement organ does the third surgeon in "The Three Army Surgeons" end up with?
(a) The eye of a cat.
(b) The hand of a thief.
(c) The heart of a pig.
(d) The tongue of a cow.
3. In "The Juniper Tree," what present does the bird give to Marlene?
(a) A millstone.
(b) A song.
(c) A gold chain.
(d) Red shoes.
4. What did Death use to show the length of life a person has left in "Godfather Death"?
(c) A book.
(d) Trees and leaves.
5. What fairy tale motif is found in "The Peasant's Wise Daughter"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is something similar in "The Three Little Birds" and "The Water of Life"?
2. Who helps the soldier in "The Blue Light"?
3. How do the lord ravens in "The Seven Ravens" know that their sister is near?
4. What item does the boy turn to silver in "The Spirit in the Bottle"?
5. What item does the second son receive in "The Three Sons of Fortune"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)