|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Robby go after the robbery?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New York.
2. What does Robby tell Cecil in regard to his mother's advice?
(a) That he will never be able to start over.
(b) That he will be tried as a juvenile in Pittsburgh.
(c) That he will be locked up for life if Stavros died.
(d) That he won't get off easily.
3. Who ratted Robby and his guys out?
(b) The guys who sold the heroin to Robby.
(c) Michael Dukes.
(d) Cecil Rice.
4. When is 'Doing Time II' set?
5. How does Robby characterize Stavros?
(b) Puerto Rican.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robby say made Stavros go down?
2. What does Robby say people in the ghetto dream about?
3. Where does Robby say that Mike and Cecil got in a fight?
4. What made Robby good at this job?
5. What advice did Cecil get when he called his mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Robby say the prison environment changes after his appeals are all turned down?
2. Describe Robby's relationship with Tanya.
3. How does John describe Robby's drug deal in Detroit?
4. How did Robby and his crew pull off the robbery?
5. What does Robby say was his impulse after the robbery?
6. Why did Robby and his crew turn from drugs to crime?
7. How does John describe Robby's arrest after the drug deal in Detroit?
8. What is it about the prison workers that makes John mad?
9. What does Robby say about his educate in his speech?
10. How did Robby come to believe that Stavros had a gun?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)