|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robby say people in the ghetto dream about?
(a) Getting out of the ghetto.
(b) The glamour of having a lot of money.
(c) A house with a white picket fence.
(d) Living easy in the Virgin Islands.
2. What does John say inspired his first draft?
3. Who is Geraldine?
(a) Robby's ex-wife.
(b) Leslie's sister.
(c) Robby's girlfriend.
(d) Tanya's sister.
4. What do Robby, Mike and Cecil do after Stavros runs off?
(a) Tie up and blindfold the other guys.
(b) Kill the other guys.
(c) Run the other guys off.
(d) Lock the other guys in the truck.
5. Why did Robby, Mike and Cecil leave this place?
(a) They ran out of money.
(b) They couldn't sell the televisions.
(c) Something was not right with the guy they met there.
(d) The cops were on their tails.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shot Stavros that he went down?
2. What is Robby's degree in?
3. How much did Robby spend on heroin?
4. Where does Cecil go after traveling with Robby?
5. What does Cecil's mother think will happen if he follows her advice?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Robby characterize his career in fencing operations?
2. How does Robby say the prison environment changes after his appeals are all turned down?
3. What is it about the prison workers that makes John mad?
4. What does Robby say about his educate in his speech?
5. How does John describe Robby's arrest after the drug deal in Detroit?
6. What did Robby and Cecil argue about?
7. How did Robby and his crew get assistance on the night of the robbery?
8. How does Robby characterize his work with autistic kids?
9. Who was Red Murphy?
10. Describe Robby's travels after the robbery?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)