|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robby say is the way out?
2. What made Robby good at this job?
(a) He was willing to be a role model.
(b) He was good with kids.
(c) He had patience for addicts in withdrawal.
(d) He had been to prison before.
3. Who is Stavros?
(a) The fence.
(b) An undercover agent.
(c) Robby's landlord.
(d) A cop.
4. What does Robby say motivated him to work hard?
(b) The possibility of freedom.
(c) Material gain.
(d) The threat of further punishment.
5. Where do Cecil and Mike go after Chicago?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Geraldine?
2. Why did Robby go to this place?
3. Who is Leslie?
4. Why was Robby arrested?
5. Where does Robby plan to go, after Chicago?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Robby characterize his work with autistic kids?
2. What did Robby and Cecil argue about?
3. What is it about the prison workers that makes John mad?
4. How does John describe Robby's drug deal in Detroit?
5. How does John characterize his revision to Robby's story.
6. What did Robby and Michael Dukes and Cecil Rice do sloppily while they were getting away?
7. How did Robby come to believe that Stavros had a gun?
8. Describe Robby's meeting with Johnny-Boy.
9. Describe Robby's travels after the robbery?
10. What do Robby and his crew do after the robbery?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)