|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Robby when John visits Robby?
(a) Robby gets strip searched.
(b) Robby gets beaten up.
(c) Robby gets put in isolation.
(d) Robby gets interrogated.
2. Why did Robby go to this place?
(a) To visit Michael Dukes' sister.
(b) To lay low for a few months.
(c) To dispose of the stolen TVs.
(d) To hide out and get IDs.
3. What degree does Robby complete?
(a) High school diploma.
4. Who helps Robby, Mike and Cecil out after the heist?
(a) A guy with a gun.
(b) A white kid.
(c) A cab driver.
(d) A cop.
5. Where does Cecil go after traveling with Robby?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John include in the postscript?
2. Who is Omar?
3. What made Robby good at this job?
4. Who ratted Robby and his guys out?
5. How does Robby say he tests the heroin before buying it?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Robby characterize his work with autistic kids?
2. How did Robby and his crew get assistance on the night of the robbery?
3. Who was Red Murphy?
4. Describe Robby's graduation.
5. How did Robby and his crew pull off the robbery?
6. Describe how Robby and his crew split up.
7. What does Robby say was his impulse after the robbery?
8. What did Robby and Michael Dukes and Cecil Rice do sloppily while they were getting away?
9. How does John characterize his revision to Robby's story.
10. How did Robby come to believe that Stavros had a gun?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)