|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robby say about his line of sight when Stavros went into the back?
(a) He could see Stavros' back but not his hands.
(b) He could not see clearly.
(c) He had a clear view of Stavros' every move.
(d) He could only see Stavros through a dirty mirror.
2. What does Robby tell Cecil in regard to his mother's advice?
(a) That he will be locked up for life if Stavros died.
(b) That he will never be able to start over.
(c) That he won't get off easily.
(d) That he will be tried as a juvenile in Pittsburgh.
3. When did Stavros die?
(a) 3 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
4. What does John have to go through at the prison?
(a) An application process.
(b) Metal detectors.
(c) A lie detector.
(d) An interrogation.
5. What does Robby say is true of all valuable things?
(a) They are only available to whites.
(b) They are transitory.
(c) They are worth working hard for.
(d) They depend on the prison bureaucracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robby say he wishes people knew?
2. How does John say Omar and Robby understand each other?
3. What does Robby say he wanted to do after the robbery?
4. Where do Cecil and Mike go after Chicago?
5. What does Robby say he found when his girlfriend woke him up after buying heroin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is it about the prison workers that makes John mad?
2. How does John characterize Robby's relationship with Omar?
3. What does Robby say about his educate in his speech?
4. How does Robby characterize his career in fencing operations?
5. Describe Robby's graduation.
6. What pact did the robbers make, and how did it get broken?
7. How did the botched job feel wrong from the start, according to Robby?
8. What do Robby and his crew do after the robbery?
9. Describe Robby's travels after the robbery?
10. How does Robby characterize his work with autistic kids?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)