|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Robby, Mike and Cecil do after Stavros runs off?
(a) Kill the other guys.
(b) Run the other guys off.
(c) Tie up and blindfold the other guys.
(d) Lock the other guys in the truck.
2. Where did Robby get the drugs he was going to sell?
3. What happens to Robby when John visits Robby?
(a) Robby gets interrogated.
(b) Robby gets put in isolation.
(c) Robby gets strip searched.
(d) Robby gets beaten up.
4. What does Robby say he would do with $1,000 if he got it?
(a) Save it.
(b) Spend it in a night.
(c) Buy $1,000 of drugs.
(d) Spend it on a woman.
5. What does Robby say he wishes people knew?
(a) What happens inside prisons.
(b) How sorry he is for what he did.
(c) How corrupt the legal system is.
(d) How hard it is to be black in America.
6. How did Stavros find out that he had been set up?
(a) Cecil Rice was in the truck with a shotgun.
(b) Robby shot him.
(c) All his TVs had been stolen while he was inside with Robby and Michael Dukes.
(d) The cops showed up.
7. What does Robby realize he has to do if he is going to reap any rewards?
8. What is the normal ritual for John's trips to the prison?
(a) He has to take his daughter.
(b) He has to be with his family.
(c) He has to stop off in the Homewood Avenue district.
(d) He can't have anything metal on him.
9. How do conditions change in the prison after Robby's appeals are denied?
(a) Prisoners are returned to society more often.
(b) Prisoners are given more educational opportunities.
(c) Prisoners are given more chances for rehabilitation.
(d) Prisoners' rights are reduced.
10. What is Robby sick with after Chicago?
11. When did the other guys get away?
(a) When the truck began to pull out.
(b) At a red light.
(c) When the truck got in an accident.
(d) When Robby, Mike and Cecil got home.
12. What does John say doesn't feel right about this trip?
(a) He isn't prepared by the drive.
(b) He gets lost.
(c) He doesn't feel like he can face Robby himself.
(d) He has a feeling of foreboding about Robby's appeals.
13. Who ratted Robby and his guys out?
(b) The guys who sold the heroin to Robby.
(c) Cecil Rice.
(d) Michael Dukes.
14. Who shot Stavros that he went down?
(a) Michael Dukes.
(b) One of Stavros' guys.
(d) Cecil Rice.
15. What did Robby, Mike and Cecil do badly, after Stavros runs off?
(a) They didn't tie the other guys up very well.
(b) They didn't do up the locks correctly.
(c) They didn't close the back of the truck.
(d) They didn't move the cars out of the way of the truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bad news about Robby's graduation?
2. What does Robby say people in the ghetto valued?
3. Where do Cecil and Mike go after Chicago?
4. Who helps Robby, Mike and Cecil out after the heist?
5. What pact does Robby say he and the others had made?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)