|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robby say motivated him to work hard?
(a) The possibility of freedom.
(b) The threat of further punishment.
(c) Material gain.
2. What is the normal ritual for John's trips to the prison?
(a) He can't have anything metal on him.
(b) He has to be with his family.
(c) He has to take his daughter.
(d) He has to stop off in the Homewood Avenue district.
3. How much did Robby plan to get for that heroin?
4. Where did Robby go after the robbery?
(b) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
5. What is the bad news about Robby's graduation?
(a) Robby gets in a fight and cannot take any more classes.
(b) Funding for the program gets cut.
(c) His sentence is being extended.
(d) Robby cannot get out for good behavior.
6. When did the other guys get away?
(a) At a red light.
(b) When the truck began to pull out.
(c) When the truck got in an accident.
(d) When Robby, Mike and Cecil got home.
7. What does Cecil's mother think will happen if he follows her advice?
(a) He'll get out of trouble.
(b) He'll be able to start over.
(c) He won't get any jail time.
(d) He won't get caught.
8. Who did Robby work with at a home?
(b) Autistic kids.
(c) Rehab patients.
(d) Poor children.
9. Who shot Stavros that he went down?
(b) One of Stavros' guys.
(c) Michael Dukes.
(d) Cecil Rice.
10. What does Robby say he heard when Stavros went into the back?
(a) Stavros put a gun in his pocket.
(b) Stavros trying to run away.
(c) Stavros called the cops.
(d) Stavros load a gun.
11. To what does Robby compare himself and the other inmates?
12. What degree does Robby complete?
(c) High school diploma.
13. What does Robby say happened to the people he worked with at the home?
(a) They got beaten all the time.
(b) They were always being medicated into oblivion.
(c) They were always being robbed.
(d) They were always in and out of jail.
14. What does John say happens in Pittsburgh in summer?
(a) The city turns into a garden in the shade of the trees.
(b) It gets hot but nothing changes.
(c) The city turns into a prison because of the heat.
(d) The city becomes a morgue, with no one moving.
15. How did Stavros find out that he had been set up?
(a) The cops showed up.
(b) All his TVs had been stolen while he was inside with Robby and Michael Dukes.
(c) Robby shot him.
(d) Cecil Rice was in the truck with a shotgun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robby say he found when his girlfriend woke him up after buying heroin?
2. What does Robby say his ambitions were?
3. What does Robby say he wanted to do after the robbery?
4. Who were the cops looking for after the robbery?
5. Who is Geraldine?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)