|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house did Robby go to after the heist?
(d) His own.
2. What does John say inspired his first draft?
3. What does John say happens to Robby when his appeals are turned down?
(a) He sinks into depression and stops working.
(b) He loses motivation to keep taking classes.
(c) He starts to do advocacy work.
(d) He becomes angry and combative.
4. What does Robby say he found when his girlfriend woke him up after buying heroin?
(a) His dealers coming to sell the heroin.
(b) A gang trying to kill him.
(c) A Cadillac outside the door.
(d) Fire trucks in the street.
5. What made Robby good at this job?
(a) He was good with kids.
(b) He had patience for addicts in withdrawal.
(c) He was willing to be a role model.
(d) He had been to prison before.
6. What did Robby, Mike and Cecil do badly, after Stavros runs off?
(a) They didn't do up the locks correctly.
(b) They didn't tie the other guys up very well.
(c) They didn't move the cars out of the way of the truck.
(d) They didn't close the back of the truck.
7. How does Robby characterize the person who helps them?
8. How does Robby characterize Stavros?
(d) Puerto Rican.
9. What does Robby say made Stavros go down?
(a) He wasn't sure if he was shot, or just trying to duck.
(b) He saw him get shot.
(c) He was hit by splintered wood from where the bullets hit crates.
(d) He saw bullets go through his clothes.
10. What does Robby say he wanted to do after the robbery?
(a) Stay at home.
(c) Go to the police.
(d) Get out of town.
11. How did Robby, Mike and Cecil know that they were in big trouble?
(a) The cops showed up.
(b) Stavros was dead.
(c) The white guys were running around.
(d) Stavros' girlfriend saw their faces before they shot Stavros.
12. Where do Cecil and Mike go after Chicago?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
13. What ritual does John say he goes through when he sits with Robby?
(a) Reading Robby what he's written since the last time he visited.
(b) Setting up his tape recorder.
(c) Setting up his microphone and camera.
(d) Setting up his pens and pad.
14. How does John object when the guard doesn't let him sit at the lawyer-client table?
(a) He argues with the guard.
(b) He only shakes his head.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He jokes with Robby.
15. How does Robby characterize the people he worked with?
(a) Tortured kids.
(b) Space cadets.
(c) Dangerous felons.
(d) Unstable junkies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice did Cecil get when he called his mother?
2. Why did Robby, Mike and Cecil leave this place?
3. What does Robby say he would do with $1,000 if he got it?
4. What does Robby say happened to the people he worked with at the home?
5. What is Robby's degree in?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)