|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John include in the postscript?
(a) Robby's graduation speech.
(b) Robby's letters home.
(c) Robby's appeals.
(d) Photos of Robby's family.
2. Who is Stavros?
(a) The fence.
(b) A cop.
(c) An undercover agent.
(d) Robby's landlord.
3. When did Stavros die?
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
4. What is John's profession?
(d) Social worker.
5. How much did Robby spend on heroin?
6. What does Robby tell Cecil in regard to his mother's advice?
(a) That he will never be able to start over.
(b) That he won't get off easily.
(c) That he will be tried as a juvenile in Pittsburgh.
(d) That he will be locked up for life if Stavros died.
7. Who shot Stavros that he went down?
(b) One of Stavros' guys.
(c) Cecil Rice.
(d) Michael Dukes.
8. What does John say happens in Pittsburgh in summer?
(a) The city turns into a garden in the shade of the trees.
(b) It gets hot but nothing changes.
(c) The city becomes a morgue, with no one moving.
(d) The city turns into a prison because of the heat.
9. What degree does Robby complete?
(a) High school diploma.
10. Where do Cecil and Mike go after Chicago?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
11. What does Robby say he would do with $1,000 if he got it?
(a) Spend it in a night.
(b) Buy $1,000 of drugs.
(c) Save it.
(d) Spend it on a woman.
12. What does Robby say his ambitions were?
(a) To find religion.
(b) To be a pillar of the community.
(c) To become a big drug dealer.
(d) To be a union leader.
13. How do conditions change in the prison after Robby's appeals are denied?
(a) Prisoners are given more chances for rehabilitation.
(b) Prisoners are returned to society more often.
(c) Prisoners are given more educational opportunities.
(d) Prisoners' rights are reduced.
14. Why did Robby go to this place?
(a) To lay low for a few months.
(b) To hide out and get IDs.
(c) To visit Michael Dukes' sister.
(d) To dispose of the stolen TVs.
15. Who is Geraldine?
(a) Leslie's sister.
(b) Robby's girlfriend.
(c) Tanya's sister.
(d) Robby's ex-wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robby say made Stavros go down?
2. Who were the cops looking for after the robbery?
3. Whose house did Robby go to after the heist?
4. Who is Leslie?
5. What is Robby's degree in?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)