1. What is "Brothers and Keepers" centered on?
The relationship between John and Robby.
2. Who is John?
A black professional.
3. How long is Robby's prison sentence?
4. Who calls John at the beginning of the book?
5. What news does John get at the beginning of the book?
His brother has murdered a man.
6. Where did Robby's murder/robbery take place?
7. Where does John's family live?
8. How does John characterize his feeling about his brother?
In spite of the distance, he feels his brother is part of him.
This section contains 4,278 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)