|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Doing Time, Postscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robby characterize the person who helps them?
2. What does John say freedom is related to?
(b) Having work.
(c) Having good friends.
(d) Owning land.
3. How do conditions change in the prison after Robby's appeals are denied?
(a) Prisoners are given more chances for rehabilitation.
(b) Prisoners are given more educational opportunities.
(c) Prisoners are returned to society more often.
(d) Prisoners' rights are reduced.
4. What does John say he wonders when the sees Robby?
(a) Why he isn't locked up as well.
(b) How Robby got here.
(c) Why he is there.
(d) When this will ever end.
5. What does John feel in looking at the prisoners?
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice did Cecil get when he called his mother?
2. What makes John angry during his visit with Robby?
3. How did Robby, Mike and Cecil know that they were in big trouble?
4. How does John characterize the difference between his mother and father?
5. How does John measure Robby's growth?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)