|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Doing Time, Postscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John say he wishes he had done the first time Robby was arrested?
(a) Bailed him out.
(b) Threatened his life to straighten him out.
(c) Sent him to rehab.
(d) Left him in jail to teach him a lesson.
2. Who was Garth?
(a) A friend of Robby's.
(b) A prison guard.
(c) A friend of John's.
(d) A friend of Judy's.
3. What does John say he sees in himself by looking at the prisoners?
4. Where does the word 'jail' come from?
5. What does John say he feels about escaping to Wyoming?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was John's mother raised?
2. How does John say he and his family have to behavior at the prison?
3. What is the bad news about Robby's graduation?
4. What does John say is an inmate's worst enemy?
5. Who is Johnny-Boy?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)