|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Doing Time, Postscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jamila say Robby looks like?
(a) Frederick Douglass.
(b) Stevie Wonder.
(c) Wilt chamberlain.
(d) Louis Armstrong.
2. How does John say he and his children and Robby act during their visit?
(a) Like fellow prisoners.
(b) Like strangers.
(c) Like confused animals.
(d) Like a family.
3. What theme runs through 'Brothers and Keepers'?
(a) Christian virtue.
4. How long does John say is the longest he's ever talked with his brother in his whole life?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Two hours.
5. How old is Jamila when she visits Robby in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Faruq?
2. Who is Pops?
3. Where did Robby get the drugs he was going to sell?
4. Why did Robby go to this place?
5. What does John say freedom is related to?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)