|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Doing Time, Postscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John's family live?
2. What does Robby say about John's first draft?
(a) He loves it.
(b) He says that it's not his story.
(c) He says that it's all wrong.
(d) He says that something is missing.
3. When did Stavros die?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
4. How does Robby characterize the people he worked with?
(a) Space cadets.
(b) Unstable junkies.
(c) Dangerous felons.
(d) Tortured kids.
5. What Catch-22 was John caught in?
(a) He was expected to be black and also to fit in seamlessly.
(b) He was expected to be smart and also anti-intellectual.
(c) He was expected to have money, but he was expected not to work.
(d) He was expected to be a rebel and also a conformist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Johnny-Boy?
2. What does Robby say happened to the people he worked with at the home?
3. What is it that unites almost all the prisoners?
4. What does Robby say he wanted to do after the robbery?
5. What form does John Wideman use for telling Robby's story?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)