|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Doing Time, I. November 16, 1975.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was funny about John's trip to Maine with Robby?
(a) John translating white music into black music.
(b) Judy singing old Perry Como tunes.
(c) Robby singing black music.
(d) Robby explaining where white music took from black musicians.
2. How much did Robby plan to get for that heroin?
3. What would Robby do to make his family laugh?
(a) Tell dirty jokes.
(b) Impressions of famous people.
(c) Put on hand-puppet shows.
4. What does Robby say about his line of sight when Stavros went into the back?
(a) He could only see Stavros through a dirty mirror.
(b) He could not see clearly.
(c) He had a clear view of Stavros' every move.
(d) He could see Stavros' back but not his hands.
5. Who did Robby work with at a home?
(a) Rehab patients.
(c) Autistic kids.
(d) Poor children.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Robby show up in Laramie?
2. What were prisoners prevented from doing after the revolt, according to John?
3. How long is Robby's prison sentence?
4. Who is John?
5. Where did Robby go after the robbery?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)