|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Doing Time, I. November 16, 1975.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Robby, Mike and Cecil leave this place?
(a) They couldn't sell the televisions.
(b) Something was not right with the guy they met there.
(c) The cops were on their tails.
(d) They ran out of money.
2. What would Robby do to make his family laugh?
(a) Put on hand-puppet shows.
(b) Tell dirty jokes.
(c) Impressions of famous people.
3. How does Robby characterize the people he worked with?
(a) Tortured kids.
(b) Dangerous felons.
(c) Unstable junkies.
(d) Space cadets.
4. What kinds of scams did Robby and Michael Dukes start to run?
(a) Selling prescription drugs.
(b) Selling heroin.
(c) Selling bogus properties.
(d) Stealing from criminals.
5. How does John characterize the waiting room?
(a) Ugly and dirty.
(b) Disorienting and confusing.
(c) Modern and sterile.
(d) Warm and cozy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls John at the beginning of the book?
2. How did Robby change his mother?
3. Who is Jamila?
4. Why doesn't Jamila tell her friends about Robby?
5. How does Robby characterize Stavros?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)