|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Doing Time, I. November 16, 1975.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did John's father move to Pittsburgh?
(a) Employment in mining.
(b) To follow his wife's family.
(c) It was where his car broke down.
(d) He was joining some family members there.
2. What news does John get at the beginning of the book?
(a) His brother has just finished school.
(b) His brother has received a life sentence.
(c) His brother has murdered a man.
(d) His brother has shown up at his mother's house.
3. Where does Robby say that Mike and Cecil got in a fight?
(a) A phone booth.
(b) A diner.
(c) A disco.
(d) A bowling alley.
4. How does John say he and his children and Robby act during their visit?
(a) Like confused animals.
(b) Like fellow prisoners.
(c) Like strangers.
(d) Like a family.
5. Where does John pick Robby up?
(a) A laundromat.
(b) A diner.
(c) A bowling alley.
(d) A truck stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. John says that the prisoners are like him except for what?
2. What does Robby say he wanted to do after the robbery?
3. What advice did Cecil get when he called his mother?
4. What does John say commenced after Garth's death?
5. What does John say it is dangerous to drive through the Homewood Avenue district?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)