|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Doing Time, I. November 16, 1975.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that unites almost all the prisoners?
(a) They are young.
(b) They are black.
(c) They are tattooed.
(d) They are old.
2. How does John say the guests are treated while they're at the prison?
(a) As fellow wardens.
(b) As prisoners.
(c) As VIPs.
(d) As trash.
3. What does Robby say he wanted to do after the robbery?
(a) Get out of town.
(c) Stay at home.
(d) Go to the police.
4. Who is Johnny-Boy?
(a) One of Robby's partners in crime.
(b) The driver of the car who picked Robby up.
(c) The cop who catches Robby.
(d) A criminal Robby picked up in Utah.
5. How does John characterize Western State Penitentiary?
(a) A relatively nice prison.
(b) A gleaming modern prison.
(c) An imposing nineteenth-century prison.
(d) A decrepit institution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the cops looking for after the robbery?
2. When did the other guys get away?
3. What does John feel in looking at the prisoners?
4. Why did John's father move to Pittsburgh?
5. What does Robby say his ambitions were?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)