|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Doing Time, I. November 16, 1975.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John's mother know that Robby was getting high?
(a) She heard from the neighbors.
(b) She heard in the trial.
(c) She found money missing from her purse, and a syringe.
(d) She caught him in the act of shooting up.
2. How does Robby say he tests the heroin before buying it?
(a) He shoots it himself.
(b) He uses chemical analysis.
(c) He uses a spectrograph.
(d) He gets a comrade to shoot it.
3. How often does John visit Robby in prison?
(c) Every other month.
4. How long is Robby's prison sentence?
(a) 20 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. What bothered John most about arguing with the white student?
(a) The white kid threw his blackness in his face.
(b) It was clear that it didn't matter who was most knowledgeable.
(c) Nothing John said could convince the kid he was right.
(d) The white kid knew more than he did.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robby plan to go, after Chicago?
2. What is "Brothers and Keepers" centered on?
3. How long was it before Mike met up with Robby and Cecil?
4. How long does John say is the longest he's ever talked with his brother in his whole life?
5. What did Stavros do when he was shot the second time?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)