|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Time, III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motivated Robby to kill the fence?
(a) He tried to run away.
(b) He just didn't like the look of the guy.
(c) The man was about to kill him.
(d) He thought he was reaching for a gun.
2. What does John notice about the prisoners?
(a) How their eyes appraise everyone.
(b) How impatient their movements are.
(c) How submissive they become.
(d) How angry they seem.
3. How does Robby say he tests the heroin before buying it?
(a) He shoots it himself.
(b) He uses chemical analysis.
(c) He uses a spectrograph.
(d) He gets a comrade to shoot it.
4. What does John say freedom is related to?
(b) Owning land.
(c) Having good friends.
(d) Having work.
5. How does John say he tries to treat the prisoners?
(a) As machines.
(b) As dangerous animals.
(c) As people.
(d) As objects.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John go to school?
2. Who did Robby work with at a home?
3. What does John say Garth's death represents for Robby?
4. What does Robby say his ambitions were?
5. When did Stavros die?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)