|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Time, III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does John say he had to adjust to in college?
(a) The janitors and maids.
(b) The local blacks.
(c) Rich white kids.
(d) The teachers and administrators.
2. How does John say the guests are treated while they're at the prison?
(a) As trash.
(b) As prisoners.
(c) As VIPs.
(d) As fellow wardens.
3. How much did Robby plan to get for that heroin?
4. What does John say is an inmate's worst enemy?
(a) Prison food.
(b) The legal system.
(d) The other prisoners.
5. What is a fence?
(a) An undercover police agent.
(b) A criminal who sells stolen goods.
(c) A co-conspirator.
(d) A loan shark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shade of black does John say he and his siblings are?
2. Where do John and Jamila have to drive through on the way to the penitentiary?
3. Who was Garth?
4. What was funny about John's trip to Maine with Robby?
5. When did Robby's robbery-murder take place?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)