|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Time, III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls John at the beginning of the book?
(b) His sister-in-law.
(c) His mother.
(d) Michael Dukes.
2. How often does John visit Robby in prison?
(d) Every other month.
3. What does John say he wishes he had done the first time Robby was arrested?
(a) Sent him to rehab.
(b) Threatened his life to straighten him out.
(c) Bailed him out.
(d) Left him in jail to teach him a lesson.
4. Who helps Robby, Mike and Cecil out after the heist?
(a) A cop.
(b) A cab driver.
(c) A white kid.
(d) A guy with a gun.
5. What kinds of places did Robby NOT frequent?
(a) Girl's houses.
(b) Hang out corners.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John say he tries to treat the prisoners?
2. What does John say Garth's status was, in the neighborhood?
3. What did Robby, Mike and Cecil do badly, after Stavros runs off?
4. What does John say Garth's death represents for Robby?
5. What does Robby say people in the ghetto valued?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)