|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Time, I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John say his mother lost when Robby declined into crime?
(a) Her patience with the racism of the system.
(b) Her affection for her children.
(c) Her forgiving nature.
(d) Her faith in God.
2. When did Robby's robbery-murder take place?
(a) May 1975.
(b) May 1974.
(c) November 1976.
(d) November 1975.
3. How did Robby change his mother?
(a) She became trusting and patient.
(b) She became bitter.
(c) She became confused and lonely.
(d) She became indifferent and soulless.
4. What kinds of places did Robby NOT frequent?
(a) Hang out corners.
(d) Girl's houses.
5. Why did John's father move to Pittsburgh?
(a) To follow his wife's family.
(b) He was joining some family members there.
(c) Employment in mining.
(d) It was where his car broke down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John go to school?
2. How long does John say is the longest he's ever talked with his brother in his whole life?
3. What Catch-22 was John caught in?
4. What does John say he and his family see when they drive up?
5. Who is the exception to this rule?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)