|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Time, I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jamila say Robby looks like?
(a) Frederick Douglass.
(b) Wilt chamberlain.
(c) Louis Armstrong.
(d) Stevie Wonder.
2. How does John characterize Robby's birthday?
(a) A day of celebration.
(b) A day of solidarity.
(c) A day of mourning.
(d) A day of forgetting.
3. Who is John?
(a) A black criminal.
(b) A black professional.
(c) A white cop.
(d) A black father.
4. What does John say he argued about in college?
(b) Modern art.
(c) Basketball players.
(d) Blues music.
5. John says that the prisoners are like him except for what?
(a) They are bad.
(b) They are illiterate.
(c) They are poor.
(d) They are unlucky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John say he and his family see when they drive up?
2. What is it that unites almost all the prisoners?
3. Who is Jamila?
4. What does John say is an inmate's worst enemy?
5. Who were Michael Dukes and Cecil Rice?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)