|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Time, I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Robby's personality as a child?
(a) He always wanted to have fun.
(b) He was easy-going and duplicitous.
(c) He was the loner in the family.
(d) He was introspective and moody.
2. What caused the prison revolt in 1980?
(a) A prisoner died of asthma.
(b) A prisoner was beaten to death by another prisoner.
(c) A prisoner was killed by a guard.
(d) The prison changed its policies on visits.
3. What is it the prisoners notice about children, according to John?
(a) Their free imaginations.
(b) Their eyes.
(c) Their voices.
(d) Their bodies.
4. How old is Jamila when she visits Robby in prison?
5. How many siblings doe John have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John say he likes seeing at the prison?
2. What does John say Jamila remembers about Robby?
3. What would Robby do to make his family laugh?
4. Who is Johnny-Boy?
5. What were prisoners prevented from doing after the revolt, according to John?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)